1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ARB USA and warranties

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Pickeledpigsfeet, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Jul 12, 2017 at 10:23 AM
    Pickeledpigsfeet

Pickeledpigsfeet [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Foothills, CA
    I ordered an ARB 2500 awning and awning room from autoanything. Showed up yesterday with some damage to the cover and the aluminum frame bent in the middle.

I contacted autoanything and still havent had back from them. I was a little concerned that this situation was going to take a bunch of my time and patience.

I contacted ARB after 5pm and got a response from Adam within 5 minutes. Sent him my info and received a call this morning. They are sending me a new awning asap and taking care of the whole situation.

Excellent customer service by Adam and it is very nice to know that they stand behind their products. It is really a great perk that buyers dont have to go through the vendors to get help from ARB. Many times in my experience companys dont want to deal with the buyers only the vendors.

I will not hesitate to spend my $ with them again. I am running their snorkel on my FJ and their air lockers in my crawler, but have never had to warranty anything yet, so I wasnt sure how their customer service was.

I have a rhino-rack and oztent awnings, and this arb one has better materials and build quality. Now I need to save up for one of their fridges.

scottalot likes this.
To Top