1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ARE CX HD camper shell

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016+)' started by brian2o0o, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Dec 3, 2019 at 3:13 PM
    brian2o0o

brian2o0o [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2016 Quicksand TRD off-road
    Weathertechs Bartact seat covers ARE CX HD shell Tepui Kukenam RTT
    Any reason to go with something different? Just looking for something that will hold up well with my Tepui Kukenam 3 with two adults and a 6y/o. Plan on doing the windoors, HD rack, sliding front window, and carpet interior. Not really a lot of info out there on them and just want to feel comfortable before dropping $2,500 on it.

2. Dec 3, 2019 at 3:32 PM
    xxtavixx

xxtavixx Well-Known Member

Member:
    Jacksonville fl
    Vehicle:
    2018 6MT
    ARB rear locker OVtune Mobtown sliders Core-shifter short throw Trd bro-phony grill Caliraised bumper light bar Caliraised ditch lights Rigid ignite back up lights FN Five Star 16x8 Et0 255/85/16 cooper st maxx MesoJDM fuse box cover MesoJDM led interior lights Bilstein 6112 fronts Bilstein 5100 rears Headstrong 3 aal Toytec 3* shims Mesjodm dome and map lights Diode dynamix ss3 pro yellow Mobtown aluminum front skid 2lo mod SOS front recovery point
    I am keeping an eye out for a local sale. I just cannot justify that much. I see second gen campers post for $500 all the time

Products Discussed in

To Top