1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ATX Chamber Silver Machined Finish

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Marc M, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Nov 2, 2009 at 9:56 PM
    Marc M

Marc M [OP] Dirty White Boy

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Washington, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    '06 TRD O/R Dbl-Cab
    TRD Cat-Back, TRD CAI, 3" Lift, ATX Chambers, Color matched Grille and Door Handles, Scooped Hood, GrillCraft upper and lower, DTRL, Foglight Mod, Redline Hood Struts, 20% Tint all around, SGII, Blacked out dash, Extang Full-Tilt, etc, etc, etc.
    [​IMG]

Looking to put these on my truck. Does anyone have pics of the silver ones on their truck? I've seen tons of the black teflon ones represented.

I searched around tonight and found them for what I feel is a decent price, $460 shipped. I also sent a price request to the "Wheel Man" to see what he can do.

I haven't decided if I'm going to put my BFG Mud KM's or my BFG A/T KO's on them, size 265/76/16.

Marc M

2. Nov 2, 2009 at 10:15 PM
    ttylerr

ttylerr Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Fort McMurray, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    09 MGM 4Banger 4x4
    5% tint all around, Alpine IVA-W505, 16x8 Mojave Teflon Rims w/Hercules Terra Trac 265/75, Grillcraft Grill, Slimcubby HIDs, Front 5100's @ 0 w/Eibach 1.6" springs, URD Short Shifter, Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover, Uniden Pro510XL and K30Mag Mount, Relentless Fab Bumper soon to come
    those look nice!
    i'd go for the at's myself, but i guess it depends on how you're gunna drive it/what you drive it on

Products Discussed in

To Top