1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Audio upgrade

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Pat C, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Jan 15, 2011 at 12:31 PM
    Pat C

Pat C [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD sport
    I should of posted in this forum, I'm looking for a receiver with nav,bluetooth that looks factory installed which reciver fits the bill?

2. Jan 15, 2011 at 4:59 PM
    478DblSport

478DblSport Thermonuclear Protection

Member:
    Byron, GA
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver Streak Mica PreRunner DC TRD Sport
    | EXTERIOR | DiamondBack SE Tonneau Cover, Havoc HS2 Hoop Steps, Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod, Shortened OEM Antenna, DeeZee Bed Mat | INTERIOR | Flyzeye V2W (Amber/White/Amber), RAM Mt A-Pillar Mod, Audio: Pioneer AVH-X5700, PDX-5 (119Wx4+410W), Polk Audio MM6501 (F) & MM651 (R), JL Audio CP108LG-W3v3 (Sub), w/Monster, Rockford, & Streetwire cabling, Metra Dash Kit.
    I'd recommend checking out crutchfield.com & sonicelectronix.com as they usually have excellent pictures of the products they sell. Browse through their double din head units and pick the options you want. Most if not all double din HU's will fit in a taco and the scosche & metra dash kits will finish it out looking as stock as you can get it. Good luck!

BTW you might want to check out this thread. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/audio-video/66864-post-up-pictures-your-stereo-upgrades.html

3. Jan 15, 2011 at 6:11 PM
    DevL

DevL Well-Known Member

Member:
    They all look the same with a trim kit. What is your budget? I like the Kenwood DNX9960 (which I own). However, its over $1000, so it might not be in your budget. Pioneer, Sony, and Alpine have cheaper alternatives.

Products Discussed in

To Top