1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

August 2013 Road Trip!!!!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by TwistedTLM4, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Jul 3, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    TwistedTLM4

TwistedTLM4 [OP] Unknown Member

Member:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Vehicle:
    '05 DCSB TRD Sport
    WeatherTech Floor Mats, WeatherTech Bug Shield and Vent Visors, Audio Upgrade, RaamAudio RaamMat & Ensolite, Mr. Marv's Custom 10" Sub Enclosure, Pop N Lock Electronic Tailgate Lock, mattgecko's Bedlights, Demello Offroad Single Hoop Bumper, Marathon Seat Covers, Leer Topper, OME885s on 5100s, @Blackout14 HD Leaf Pack
    I will be driving my Tacoma from Pennsylvania to the great state of Wyoming in August. I will be leaving on Thursday, August 1 and driving through. I will obviously be stopping for food, fuel and the john. This is for vacation/scouting for future move. Any suggestions on where to stop on the way (landmarks/tourist traps) and also once I'm in the state of Wyoming? Thanks much for any insight!!!

2. Jul 12, 2013 at 6:55 PM
    TwistedTLM4

TwistedTLM4 [OP] Unknown Member

Member:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Vehicle:
    '05 DCSB TRD Sport
    WeatherTech Floor Mats, WeatherTech Bug Shield and Vent Visors, Audio Upgrade, RaamAudio RaamMat & Ensolite, Mr. Marv's Custom 10" Sub Enclosure, Pop N Lock Electronic Tailgate Lock, mattgecko's Bedlights, Demello Offroad Single Hoop Bumper, Marathon Seat Covers, Leer Topper, OME885s on 5100s, @Blackout14 HD Leaf Pack
    Thanks, Moshman! I will heading through the northern part of the state on Rte 90. The game plan as of now is to drive straight through to the Badlands and take a detour through there. Then stop and walk through Wall Drug in Wall, SD. Next I plan to drive up to Deadwood and grab some dinner and perhaps spend the night. Tour the town of Deadwood and maybe hit up Mt Rushmore and Crazyhorse in the AM. Then jump back on 90 and swing by Devil's Tower and maybe hit up a couple places in Gillette, Buffalo and Sheridan. From there I will be playing it by ear.

To Top