1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AutoAnything Customer Service

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by travelingman, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Jan 12, 2011 at 7:15 PM
    travelingman

travelingman [OP] What would Scooby do?

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    07lb4x4DC
    ticking eng.mo,ventvisors,locking tailgate,wheelmasters ss spare tire inflation line,weathertech mats
    Just wanted to let everyone know how impressed I was with the customer service! After buying a set of Go Rhino step bars for the Taco off of them,I bought a set of ventvisors for my daughter's Jetta.When they arrived they were damaged.E-mailed them and they promptly sent out a new set without making me go through the hassle or expense of returning them.Definitely will get repeat business from me!

2. Jan 20, 2011 at 1:12 PM
    Submarinesailor

Submarinesailor Member

Member:
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2015 Limited (oooh shiny!)
    Seconded. I've purchased from them several times. Once, the phone rep wouldn't let me order an item until he had confirmed the exact type/year of Taco I had so I wouldn't get the wrong size. Returning an exhaust system would have been expensive :D

3. Apr 10, 2011 at 10:52 AM
    MtnTopCanuck

MtnTopCanuck Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dwayne
    BC
    Vehicle:
    Indigo Ink DC LB 4x4 Taco
    Icons LR UCA's Deaver 10 Pack Spidertrax TAG Wincher & Multicarrier Budbuilt Front Skidplate N-Fab Wheel-2-Wheels AFE CAI & Catback 2nd af removed 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers Grillcraft ARE Z Cap Weathertechs DRL's Visors
    Agreed. Autoanything is great for customer service and on-time shipping. Also got a 15% TW discount on my orders. I first ordered from them after canceling a 4wheelparts.com order for getting the run around for 3 weeks. Will not order from 4wheelparts again, but will definitely be an Autoanything.com repeat customer.

4. Apr 24, 2011 at 3:16 PM
    samsung

samsung Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2011 PreRunner doublecab TRD Offroad
    undercover lid/Ipod integration kit/Pop n lock/bed rug, fumoto drain valve, full piping Wet Okole covers, Blacked out badges, Lamin-X fog light cover yellow, window tint, ARB deluxe bumper with fog light kit,DSM UCA'S,3 support shrockworks sliders,complete OME lift with 886X coil and dakar leaf spring with 3 degree axle shims and center pin lenghtener,warn VR10000 winch,amsteele blue synthetic rope, daystar winch isolator, daystar delrin rollers, IPF 900xs Extreme Driving H9 Kit 900XSD (900XSD),Horn on fire with shot Penning,
    one thing that i don't like about autoanything.com, is that they will e-mail you coupons for let's say 15%-20% off an item and when you go to check out it says that you can't apply this coupon for this product. Happened to me a couple of times. WTF, I you send me the coupon, i should be able to use them for whatever i'm buying.

5. Apr 24, 2011 at 3:21 PM
    John3

John3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    Barcelona Red 2010 DCSB TRD Sport
    OME 884X Coil Springs, CS047 Dakar Leaf Springs, 90000 Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks and N182 Nitrocharger Rear Shocks, Light Racing UCAs, WeatherTech Floor Liners, Leer 100XQ Cap, 3/4" Plywood Carpeted Bed Platform, Thule Rack System w/4 Rocky Mounts PitchFork bike mounts, Pop & Lock PL5300, rcbs204 4x4 Illuminated Switch Mod, Dome Light Mod, Fog Light Mod, FLYZEYE Designs TCMA-0511 V2W LED Light, Go Rhino Dominator II SideSteps, HitchSafe, Console Vault, Fumoto F-103N Oil Drain Valve
    Call them the next time. Sometimes manufacturers will not let them discount them through online sales, but the customer service rep will override it and give you the discount.

6. Apr 24, 2011 at 3:25 PM
    samsung

samsung Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2011 PreRunner doublecab TRD Offroad
    undercover lid/Ipod integration kit/Pop n lock/bed rug, fumoto drain valve, full piping Wet Okole covers, Blacked out badges, Lamin-X fog light cover yellow, window tint, ARB deluxe bumper with fog light kit,DSM UCA'S,3 support shrockworks sliders,complete OME lift with 886X coil and dakar leaf spring with 3 degree axle shims and center pin lenghtener,warn VR10000 winch,amsteele blue synthetic rope, daystar winch isolator, daystar delrin rollers, IPF 900xs Extreme Driving H9 Kit 900XSD (900XSD),Horn on fire with shot Penning,
    good to know, i will do that next time i need something.

thanks bro

7. Apr 24, 2011 at 3:39 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    I will not do any more buisness with them..I ordered 3 sets of vent visors from them for my gf's truck..they couldnt get it right, and I had to pay return shipping all 3 times. Thats including me calling them to make sure they have the right ones. Never again will I order anything from them. Fuck them.

Products Discussed in

To Top