1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AutomatCentral.com LED Strips Review

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by LaTechLogan, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Aug 12, 2010 at 3:58 PM
    LaTechLogan

LaTechLogan [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    '08 PreRunner Sport
    - K&N intake - Pioneer headunit - 2 Kicker 10" subwoofers & amp - Nokya Hyper Yellow foglights - 18" Magnaflow muffler - Bilstein 5100 shocks set to 0" - Eibach coil springs - 1.5" blocks in back
    I just recieved my Led strips from automatcentral.com in the mail the other day and got a free hat with them which was cool. Right away I noticed how easily this LED strips could be used in soo many different ways. I wanted to use them to run along the bottom of my driver and passenger side door openings. The wiring they come with is pretty short. I would think in nearly all applications you would need extra wire but that's a small downside considering just how simple and easy these LED strips are. You literally put them wherever you want them via the double sided tape that is provided and then wire them up. The red wire runs to the positive battery terminal and you ground out the black wire and your done! Like I said, they are really simple and easy but maybe not worth $35 although I would gladly pay $20-25 for a second set. I personally think they look great and will add pictures just as soon as I can. I would also encourage anyone who wants LED strips to get these, especially if your worried about installation being too difficult bc these were so easy.

2. Aug 13, 2010 at 8:25 AM
    Bizarroterl

Bizarroterl Well-Known Member

Member:
    SJ, CA, USA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Accesscab 4cyl 2wd, 2010 Xrunner
    DJM 3/3, Hellwig rear sway, Rear Spoiler, Truck Covers USA tonneau, rear spoiler. Dynolock tailgate electric lock. Pioneer avic-z110bt. Xrunner is stock for now
  3. Aug 13, 2010 at 9:21 AM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.

Products Discussed in

To Top