1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

B.est B.ang for B.uck B.uild "4B" Interactive build off.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by mdcdave, May 11, 2011.

1. May 11, 2011 at 8:06 AM
    mdcdave

mdcdave [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off Road Tow
    So Long story short. I just bought a brand new Tacoma Double Cab off road black. I have been reading the site and gathering the best advice I can on Mods and upgardes that I am wanting to do. Now forgive the presumptions on my part but I have an idea that will greatly help me and maybe be fun for the forum. I am looking to have the forum give me the top 3 to 5 options on upgrades and then vote on which mod / install I should do. It will save me much debate on what to do and I will document with pictures the progress and How a noob mechanic like me does on the install and upgrades. My prefrences eventhough I will go along with the web votes are as follows. Speaker upgrades (sorry I have already ordered a JL stealth box) lift kit, I would like to blackout the whole truck and wheels but am open to forum suggestions, Grill, tires, rims, and anyother things as we move along on the truck, basically a project car with a finally of a super charger?. Now I dont have an unlimited budget but am willing to commit. Hence the best bang for the buck. But lets face it most of us will be inline with the most cost effective way to do our upgrades and mods. So Just looking for some feed back on if you guys think this would be a good thread or If I am just being lazy and indicisive. All feed back welcome , unless your a Diouchk :D

Products Discussed in

To Top