1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Back Window

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by mat, May 18, 2011.

1. May 18, 2011 at 9:12 PM
    mat

mat [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    01 prerunner sr5
    elite offroad front bumper, tool box, rustoleum bed liner, fog lights, alpine head unit, homemade bed extender
    Im goin to a pull a part tomorrow with a friend so he can pick up a new lower control arm for his sentra, but since im goin i figured id try to find some stuff for my truck as well, i was wondering if anyone new if all the first gen back windows were interchangeable, and if the back windows from the pretacos would work as well? I was also hoping to pick up some foldable mirrors, and was wondering the same thing. Thanks in advance.

2. May 18, 2011 at 9:44 PM
    mat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    01 prerunner sr5
    elite offroad front bumper, tool box, rustoleum bed liner, fog lights, alpine head unit, homemade bed extender
    bump

3. May 19, 2011 at 9:24 AM
    SRQ TACO

SRQ TACO "You've Got Red on You"

Member:
    First Name:
    Damon
    Sarasota, Florida
    Vehicle:
    00 RegularCab 5lug
    16'' 5zigen Streetfighters w/ 245/55R16 General Altimax HP's, K&N Filter w/ deckplate mod, Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler with turndown before the axle, 01-04 Tail lights tinted, Dual BMW M3 horns, JVC Headunit, JVC 6.5'' door Speakers, Pioneer Shallow Mount 1000W 12'' Sub, 1000W Amp, Monroe Gasmatics front and rear, 1.5'' Daystar Coil Spacer, JDM Smoked Headlights/Corners,2001 Bench Seat, Led swapped gauge cluster and AC controls, Ignition Light mod with blue led, OEM All weather Floor Mats, LED Dome Light, 6000K DDM Tuning HID's, Street Scene Grille and Valance inserts, Clear bumper lights with the fog light mod and JDM Yellow led's, Window Tint: 25% sides and 5% back, TRD Blue Oil Cap.
    95.5-04 tacomas all used the same size back window. The pretacos did not.

4. May 19, 2011 at 9:41 AM
    mat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    01 prerunner sr5
    alright thanks alot, thats what i assumed, but didnt want to lose a deal because i didnt know for sure

To Top