1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Banshee Hunters build

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by Toyotamudbogs, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Jan 3, 2014 at 10:52 AM
    Toyotamudbogs

Toyotamudbogs [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4x4, 4 door sr5
    Tintedwindows,Rockforfosgate amp 2 10" sub , fire dept radio,Rock sliders, Body Armer front Bumper, CB, 3'' EZ leveling kit, fog light mod, beep on lock mod, front duallys rigid led lights, rigid led flasher kit
    Got my New 06 DCsr5 SB back in Oct of 11

[​IMG]

2. Jan 3, 2014 at 11:09 AM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    Tintedwindows,Rockforfosgate amp 2 10" sub , fire dept radio,Rock sliders, Body Armer front Bumper, CB, 3'' EZ leveling kit, fog light mod, beep on lock mod, front duallys rigid led lights, rigid led flasher kit
    [​IMG]

Got my EZ leveling kit on with the help of me and my Buddies. Bout to put my new bf goodrichs on 305/70r/16 M/T KM2 . Back in June the wkend of the Hurricane Debby. Just in time to use them for the floods we had.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  3. Jan 3, 2014 at 11:15 AM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

305/70r/16 motto metel black 16x9 4" off set.And yes they rub the cab mount when I turn and hit a hole or go into a store parking lot .

4. Jan 3, 2014 at 11:16 AM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
  5. Jan 3, 2014 at 11:27 AM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

My first time at the 2012 Orlando 4-wheel parts Convention I bought my Body Armer Front Bumper

6. Jan 3, 2014 at 12:07 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

Picked the Bumper up the next time I went to Jacksonville in the Company Van on the job haha . Did the install by my self which I do not suggest .

7. Jan 3, 2014 at 12:39 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

I dident put the stock fog lights back in it for awhile . I had to cut and splice wires and buy new wire connectors for the plug that fits in the back of the light bulbs . Plus the fog lights were old and the up and down screw sets broke on me or somthen , its been awhile Im plannen on getten the rigid led lights and put them in the fog lights place

8. Jan 3, 2014 at 12:44 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

I tested the new bumper on a Axis deer that got out of a near by pen on the side of the road . I think I was goin round 45 or better . It past the test . Not a dent or scratch

9. Jan 3, 2014 at 12:47 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

Also tested the tires .I hit a pig . They grip as well

10. Jan 3, 2014 at 5:21 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

I got a set of Rock Sliders from allpro.com when I found out they had a sale on.

11. Jan 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

Then I started seeing that they were starting to rust real bad . When they came from Cali they were perfect clean . When FL moisture hit them they put a hurten on them.

12. Jan 3, 2014 at 5:29 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

I Primed them grey several coats . And came to the realization that I shoulda painted them before I put them on the truck .

13. Jan 3, 2014 at 5:32 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

I think I did a good job

14. Jan 3, 2014 at 5:46 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

I went to ND for looken for a job . We stopped in MO for Lunch after a snow. Her first time in a snow storm .

15. Jan 3, 2014 at 5:53 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

And then my windshield fluid froze up on me so we had we had to stop and thaw the lines out so I could see . Then I got some deicer fluid

16. Jan 3, 2014 at 6:18 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

After we got to Fairfield ND
    I made a mistake and left the orange Fanta drink in the truck . I left it there for several days till I got somthen to clean it with

17. Jan 3, 2014 at 6:20 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

Trail ridding . Learning to drive in the snow, Spinning the whole time and backing up a ways and hitting it again.

18. Jan 3, 2014 at 6:27 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

My favorite pic so far

19. Jan 3, 2014 at 6:40 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

A view from the top. The further I got the deeper the snow got . I had to stop when the snow got to the bumper of the front end . 2 ft maybe

20. Jan 3, 2014 at 6:52 PM
    Toyotamudbogs

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    White Springs , FL
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

My door froze from the Blizzard I had to climb in from the other side to get the Daggum door to open... negative 21 is to cold

Products Discussed in

To Top