1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bastards!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by swatjoe592, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Sep 3, 2008 at 2:13 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    Ok, i'm not saying that its right, but my room mate stole out of a truck bed. i was very much against it, but couldn't help laughing. we were tailgating. he went to find a place to piss. next thing i know i look up the hill and he is holding a still smoking grill (you know the little tiny grills you get for 20 bucks) and waddling as fast as he can with this retarded drunken grin on his face. keep in mind he was HAMMERED. he walked past a truck and saw the grill and thought, hey, i might need this. so he reaches in and grabs it buring the shit out of his hands and starts power walking (itshard to run with a scalding hot grill) back to our tailgate. i have no idea how long he carried this thing but his hands were blistered and fucked up for a week, but that stupid drunken grin never left he face. we didnt even need it or use it. so i feel bad for the dude who got his grill jacked but at least the guy who jacked it could barely use his hands for a week..... karma i guess :)

2. Sep 3, 2008 at 2:47 PM
    cleanTRDmachine

cleanTRDmachine watch the meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension
    did you ask the Lowes Loss Prevention guy if they have any video of the lot when you were there?
    I'm a Lowes LP and there is usually a scanning camera outside. and who knows, if they rewind of fast forward the tape, it could lead the LP to a theft that may have happened inside the store.
    the thief may be a contractor that goes into the store everyday, and it might open the door to a huge theft case inside that Lowes.

3. Sep 3, 2008 at 2:53 PM
    Swwacoma

Swwacoma Doomsday Squad

Member:
    Estero, FL
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5.
    I try not to leave bungies visible in the bed. I have a feeling some asshat will walk off with them...somehow those little cubbie things on the side provide a sense of security.

Thing that bothers me the most is when I walk up and see McDonald's cups and other random trash in the bed that some doosh waffle decided looked better in the bed then a trash can.

4. Sep 3, 2008 at 11:32 PM
    cleanTRDmachine

cleanTRDmachine watch the meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension
    did you ever see some of these dudes dashboards....f*cking disgusting
    if I have even an empty bottle in my cup holder, it freaks me out till I can throw it away.
    people are slobs

Products Discussed in

To Top