1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Beaverton Toyota Sucks (beaverton Oregon)

Discussion in 'New Members' started by 1sttaco, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Mar 16, 2012 at 5:16 PM
    1sttaco

1sttaco [OP] New Member

Member:
    I've just bought my first Tacoma ever. Long story short. I went there and they didn't have the color I want. Therefore, we special order one. The sales man (Saleh Hussein) gave me two sheet of papers listed all the options and told me "this is the truck." So price is set and I put $500 down; a month later the truck arrived and when I went there to pick it up, I forgot the sheet of papers that he gave me.

Any how, the truck did not have the All Weather floor Mat that listed on the original options. This floor mat costs me $165.00. I went back there weeks later and they pretty much told me to f uck off because I did not bought the other truck but a different one. I told them the original list clearly show a floor mat. They told me there are two different trucks and I bought the one without the mat. I ask them why they gave me one option list and gave me a different truck? They told me that that was just a paper works. The manager told me he be glad to make another contract because I bought a different truck other than the one on the original list.

Beaverton Toyota in oregon sucks, they cheat, they lie, they will step on you, I will never ever go there. Their price is much higher too.

2. Mar 16, 2012 at 11:12 PM
    04LTtacoma

04LTtacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Oregon

Amen brotha. I had butt heads with them a couple years ago.

3. Mar 16, 2012 at 11:23 PM
    Banff2007Tacoma

Banff2007Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Black Sand Pearl TRD Offroad.
    GPS Navigation System, Old Man Emu complete lift with Dakar springs. Light Racing UCA's. BFG AT tires, KMC Enduro rims, Allpro E-locker guard. ARB Portable Air Compressor CKMP12. Backflip Tonneau Cover. Wet Okole seat covers.
    I do not think it's just them. I learned my lesson long time ago.

Get everything in writing and a signature and go over it with a fine tooth comb. Signature is the major thing. The dealership hear pulled a lot of these tricks with me as well. Each time I would show them the paper work with their signature on it and deny whatever they tried to give me. They did it three times before I got the truck I wanted with all the accessories and the price we agreed upon.

Lots of tricks by these dealers but stick to your guns. I walked out because of $500 dollar difference. The dealer was angry at me and said "You are going to leave this deal over $500 dollars" I told him if it was not such a big deal then he should reduce the price $500 buck from what we agreed. He denied me so I left. Went to another dealer and put up with the same tricks. Eventually they caved in.

Hate to say it but you kind of have to a prick to them. I hated doing at first but I don't mind doing it now. I am often asked to go with friends to help them purchase their vehicle:D

4. Mar 20, 2012 at 8:00 AM
    1sttaco

1sttaco [OP] New Member

Member:
    These people have not shame. When I went back and confronted them, it was almost like the salesman hold my arms down and the manager took the money out of my pocket. I wonder why there is no law dealing with these cheating auto dealerships. Beaverton Toyota sucks and I will never go there to do any purchase again.

Products Discussed in

To Top