1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bed slide out/roll out?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by fvtalon, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Aug 18, 2010 at 8:16 PM
    fvtalon

fvtalon [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Southern BC
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD/Yamaha
    285/65/18 BFG ATs on MKWs Leer Cap
    Who's got a bed slide, or roll out of any description? I'd like to see them and hear what you like or dislike about it. Something like this:

http://www.cargobed.com/photo-gallery/

Having a shell on I'd like to buy or make one to get easier access to stuff in the bed and also allow better material hauling. Also, if it had sides on it as tall as the wheel wells you could haul 4' wide plywood anytime, and with removable panels to make a deck at wheel well height I could leave it locked in place partially extended and haul lumber 8' - 14' long supported in the middle instead of just the front 6' or 7'.

I'll probably make something, but I need to figure out a good slide and latch design.

2. Mar 21, 2013 at 7:10 PM
    pbhowell

pbhowell Active Member

Member:
    Decatur, GA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Offroad
    I used mine with a tonneau cover and it is very useful. And mine has a 1000 lb capacity. I'm only selling mine because I'm installing a flip pac and will have a multi level design in the bed of the truck.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2n...67230-bed-slide-tacoma-5-bed.html#post6626458

Products Discussed in

To Top