1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Been lurking, first post.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by IRONMAN, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Jan 11, 2008 at 3:30 PM
    IRONMAN

IRONMAN [OP] Member

Member:
    Southern California, The Desert!
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver PreRunner SR5 TRD
    2 inch leveling kit, 1 inch Street Performance throttle body spacer, TRD Oil cap, TRD radiator Cap, Limo window tinting, True Flow XDI cool air intake, Reverse camera with 3 inch color monitor, TRD Tow-hitch cover, BANKS Monster catback exhaust. UDR Y-Pipe, Alpine CD player, Sirius radio with steering wheel controls. 14 inch antenna. Eagle Eye Halo projection Headlights and Taillights with Sylvannia Superstar ultra white bulbs throughout.
    I'm new to this type of web site/forum format. I've been lurking for about two weeks trying to figure out the in's and out's, the format and the culture of Tacoma World. So far I have enjoyed the tech threads, they helped me decide on what cool air induction system to purchase, of which I am very pleased. I finally decided on the True Flow XDI, I immediatly felt and heard the difference, it has exponentially increased the fun factor of my Taco. I've owned my Taco for about 6 months, and have loved every minute. It is by far the best built vehicle I have ever owned, It is the only thing my wife has ever been jealous of other than another woman.

2. Jan 11, 2008 at 3:36 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    welcome to tw, ironman!! enjoy your stay here. nice color by the way;)!!

3. Jan 11, 2008 at 3:47 PM
    IRONMAN

IRONMAN [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2 inch leveling kit, 1 inch Street Performance throttle body spacer, TRD Oil cap, TRD radiator Cap, Limo window tinting, True Flow XDI cool air intake, Reverse camera with 3 inch color monitor, TRD Tow-hitch cover, BANKS Monster catback exhaust. UDR Y-Pipe, Alpine CD player, Sirius radio with steering wheel controls. 14 inch antenna. Eagle Eye Halo projection Headlights and Taillights with Sylvannia Superstar ultra white bulbs throughout.
    Trying to get a few pictures of El Diablo, will post a.s.a.p.

4. Jan 11, 2008 at 4:19 PM
    Bill in Ky

Bill in Ky Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Bright White 08 Reg 4X4 2.7 5spd SR5
    I got my first 4x4 in 1972...haven't been without one! I still like Chrome!
    Welcome, I look forward to seeing pics.

5. Jan 11, 2008 at 4:34 PM
    IRONMAN

IRONMAN [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Able to get some pics up. The light isn't very good, but I'll get some better ones later. Sorry about the tire/wheel pic and it's orientation, with my limited knowledge with computers I haven't figured how to rotate the picture for good.

6. Jan 11, 2008 at 4:41 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    Howdy IRONMAN, enjoy your stay.

Products Discussed in

To Top