1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bench to Buckets

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by maddog79, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Jan 3, 2009 at 4:55 PM
    maddog79

maddog79 [OP] Member

Member:
    WV
    Vehicle:
    06 reg cab
    I just finished swapping my bench seat for buckets out of a access cab trd sport. The swap was easy to do. All the bolt holes are there for the buckets they are covered by the carpet. I also had to take all wiring and the air bladder (for occupant detection system) out of the bench and install into the buckets, this was a little time consuming. I kept the same belts and buckles that came with my reg cab. The buckles from the buckets are different from the ones on the bench and will not work. My camera was charging and I will post some pics in a couple of days. Airbag detection system is working fine for both sides.

2. Jan 3, 2009 at 5:40 PM
    longbow

longbow I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    Do a write up with the pic's, sound like a pretty neat idea. Look forward to reading and seeing the pic's.

3. Jan 3, 2009 at 7:29 PM
    ERdept

ERdept Well-Known Member

Member:

Products Discussed in

To Top