1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Best seat covers to protect my leather?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by OldManTacoFeels, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Feb 22, 2021 at 11:02 AM
    forana

forana Well-Known Member

Member:
    Kaneohe, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2022 DCSB OR Lunar Rock
    No money, all went to truck...
    I never understood this either. Why do people pay for leather and then immediately cover the seats with seat covers?

2. Feb 22, 2021 at 11:31 AM
    rphillips

rphillips Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Norene TN.
    Vehicle:
    2013 Reg. cab 4x4
    none
    Or put a liner in a beautiful new bed. Use it till it looks bad or you get ready to sell it, then install a bed liner to make it look good again. Lots of different opinions, none wrong just different.

3. Feb 22, 2021 at 11:46 AM
    chuam

chuam Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marcus
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma SR5 DCSB 4x4
    Icon Stage 3 - 2.5 & UCAs front, Icon 2.0 rear Icon RTX Stage 2 leafs Icon 700lb springs RSI Smartcap Evo Sport KDMax Pro tune BAMF Hybrid front bumper Warn VR EVO 10s winch ARB Rear Locker Revolution 5.29 regear RCI Engine Skid RCI Trans skid RCI Transfer case skid RCI Diff Skid RCI Cat guards RCI Rock sliders RCI roof rack R4T LCA Skids DRT Fabrication Hitch Skid Exhaust reroute ARB Dual Compressor w/ Slee Mount OR Black Fenders Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro fog lights Rigid D-SS Pro Ditch lights Rigid SR Amber PRO Edition 30” light bar Rigid SR-Q floods A/C drain mod Differential Breather Mod Supralee Traction Board mount Liftd Gas cap holder Taco Garage DMM 2.0 Total Chaos bed stiffeners TRD SEMA Pro 17" wheels Falken Wildpeaks 275/70r17 TRD Pro Grill Gecko shell lighting Ecological Bumper shells Fumoto valve Toyota aluminum oil filter cap DesertDoesit Seat Jackers Waterport Day Tank - Rago Fab bed mount Yakima Double Haul OVS 270 Awning Wet Okole seat covers Overland Equipped/Blueseas Bracket/fusebox Toyota OEM tailgate lock Rogue Offroad poly body mount bushings ZPrecision cup holders H9 headlight bulb upgrade Lambtek innovations winch switch
    I had Wet Okoles in my 04 F250. With babies and hunting labs it was a must. Just sold the truck and the leather was in perfect shape for a 16 y/o truck. Once the kids got older and it wasn't hunting season I would take them off but I'd say they were on for at least 6 months of the year.

The majority of the time my dogs ride in their crate in the bed but if it's really hot in summer then they get to come inside the cab for the A/C. When that happens I just put one of these in the back seat: https://boytharness.com/product/two-barrel-double-seat-cover/

4x4cajun and OldManTacoFeels[OP] like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top