1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Beware ADVMonster shipping

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by ShaLor, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Aug 15, 2012 at 4:02 PM
    ShaLor

ShaLor [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shane
    Burbank, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 Doublecab TRD Off Road
    Custom mud flap removal from rock on trail :), Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod, Cobra 75 wx st CB install, 19 more D-Rings in the bed, Satoshi Grill, Fog Lamp on any time mod. Relentless Fab CB antenna hood mount, LED bed lights, Demello Hybrid Sliders, Undercover Tonneau Cover, Lighted 4x4 switch
    Just a warning to anyone ordering through ADVMonster.com Their website does NOT offer the option to put insurance or even signature required on the items you order from them. So if a package ends up missing, they simply wash their hands of it and say that it is not their responsibility. I ordered two lights from them and when they didn't show up on my doorstep, their answer is:

Hi Shane,

The USPS says the package was delivered to the address, if I attempt to file a claim, they will say it has been delivered. Insurance is the responsibility of the customer, it costs extra as does signature required (most people do not like this because the PO will not leave the package).

Please go to your USPS and request an investigation, this is the responsibility of the FBI. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist in the investigation.

Regards,

John Sanders
    ADVmonster

I am not saying they are a bad company, but it may be in your best interest to call them to place your order and ask signature required on your delivery or yours too may disappear without any recourse.

Products Discussed in

To Top