1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bilstein 5100 Install in the DFW Area

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by 28Gauge, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Mar 26, 2010 at 12:02 PM

28Gauge [OP] Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    First Name:
    Grapevine, TX
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Sockmonkey Graphics, K&N Drop In Air Filter, 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T's, Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Mats, Dee Zee Bed Mat, Map Light/Dome Light LED's, Flo-Pro Muffler w/Stainless Steel Tip, Dome Light/Map Light Mod, Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil, LED Cupholder Mod, Grillcraft with TOYOTA emblem, Vision 375 Warrior Wheels, Extra Bed D Ring Mod, TRD Skidplate, Bilstein 5100's on all four corners, Front 5100's set at zero with Eibach springs, Toytec 1.5" rear TSB add-a-leaf springs, Toytec swaybar relocate kit, Katzkin Leather Seating, Front Window Tint
    I am looking to get a set of 5100's (front and back) installed in the not too distant future. Since I don't really know much about suspension work and I don't know anyone who does, I will most likely will have to have a shop do the installation. Can anyone recommend a shop in the DFW area that does good work and is reasonably priced? Also, should a dealership be considered for this kind of work?
  2. Mar 26, 2010 at 12:11 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Mar 13, 2008
    First Name:
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Tundra, double cab.
    LED interior lights, stubby antenna, Pioneer in dash screen, good driver mod.
    dont go to the dealer... some tire shops can do simple jobs like these, I think firestone does. Rockandrolloffroad is out there and does good work but they are proud of their work..if you know what i mean.
To Top