1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bilstein 5100 shocks and Things

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Downsouth Motorsports, May 16, 2009.

1. May 16, 2009 at 9:00 AM
    Downsouth Motorsports

Downsouth Motorsports [OP] Downsouth Motorsport Vendor

Member:
    Mission Valley, San Diego
    2017 4-Runner Dirt King Long Travel King 2.5 Coil-Over / 2.5 Bypass Front and Rear ICON Rear Upper and Lower Arms ICON Rear 2" Springs 285 x 70 x 17 Toyo Tires on 17" x 8" ICON Wheels
    Good morning,

I figured I would post it up here for everyone to read at once....

The Bilstein 5100's for the '05-09 Tacoma's are hit and miss right now...
    What I mean by that is the Bilstein/RCD ETA's are all over the board...
    We have fronts in stock (AT the Moment) and the rears are supposed to be here next week (Wednesdayish) I am being told....
    We are supposed to be good again be the first week in June and everything will be back to normal...Or as normal as you can be with Bilstein..ha,ha,ha...

So just to give everyone a heads up that the fronts are good in stock and
    rears are going to start to trickle in slowly but surely...

The discount codes are still in effect and I will change the fronts and rears
    packages over to "Available" on the site once the rears hit...

Also last week the moderator guy "TC Bob" I think was his name, contacted me about offering discounts to forum members on the some of the products we sell....I am still in the process of working on the site...
    So if there is something you are looking for and need a deal on it...
    Just shoot me an e-mail or PM and I will get back to you with a price just as soon as I can....Most of you know that I have made it a point to help all of the forum members out on here and "ToyotaNation" and "FJ Cruiser" and most of the Toyota Forum boards...

Anyway I am here to help with whatever I can and if you have questions about something or are not sure about something, even if you buy something from us or not...Just ask.....

Sorry about the book.....Way to much coffee this morning.....

Thank you all for your support...

2. May 16, 2009 at 9:43 AM
    papabear050

papabear050 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    11 dc 4x4 TRD OR Auto
    Thanks Sonny,

You da man... keep up the good work and thanks for hookin us up. I got mine from you last month and they ride great! Awesome price and service from DownSouth.

3. May 16, 2009 at 11:10 AM
    Nailer28

Nailer28 Well-Known Member

Member:
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma
    Billet Grill Dual flowmaster K/n
    thankss sonny got mine from you last week havent got them on yet but cant wait also you have the best price around

4. May 16, 2009 at 11:24 AM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Excellent service from those guys!

Products Discussed in

To Top