1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Black friday special pricing

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by WCJR, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Oct 27, 2009 at 11:52 PM
    WCJR

WCJR [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    W
    I hope this post will help some members who may not know about a web site that lists many, many black friday adds before the nastiest shopping day of the year.
    Gottadeal.com is the place to go for already listed ads. The best one now is sears. There are many tools now listed in the ad at 50% off.
    Now i called the store and they will price match if a item is lowered in 30 days of purchase. Check your local store for their policy. Do not mention black friday pricing as the reason for asking.
    Buy your item about 7/10 days before and then return the slip the following week for your credit. Make sure you have a copy of the newspaper ad printed on thanksgiving day or you will be lost. If you want numerous items i would not buy more than 2/3 of them on one receipt. You are asking for a red flag salute.
    Buy on several receipts and use a friend or whatever to buy it. Go to different cashiers if you have to. However be cool. If they say no then get a manager and ask to see the disclaimer about pricing for black friday. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    I say forget the tvs because they only have 2 3 4 or 5 of each special and they probably will not put them out before friday at 5 am
    i hope you all score big and remember sears is where you get those famous "searsucker suits"

2. Oct 28, 2009 at 5:09 PM
    WCJR

WCJR [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    W
    According to gottadeal today the sears ad states that the stores will honor the black friday sale prices on the day before thanksgiving. I highly doubt the tvs will be included.

Products Discussed in

To Top