1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Black Mountain New Years Day!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Mid West' started by Bluegrass Taco, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Dec 10, 2015 at 5:56 AM
    Bluegrass Taco

Bluegrass Taco [OP] Politically incorrect low tech redneck

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Mt Washington Ky
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB, TRD OR, 5100's, 885's 285/75r16 Cooper STT PROs.
    I have a rare Friday Saturday off work on New Years Day (and the next day) which makes it possible for my wife and I to plan a trip to Black Mountain. Idea is to go Friday (New Years Day) Jan 1st. That will enable us to drive home that evening and NOT have to get up to go to work @ 4AM the next day. As a starting point, I'd like to see us hit the trails by no later than 9AM Friday. (Which means for me, leaving home around 3 to 3:30AM) Others may be interested in driving down the evening before and camping or staying at a motel. We have 8 pets that have to be attended to, and no one available to be baby sitters, so we have to do this in one day.

Anyhow....If anyone is interested, let me know. I'll be posting this info on another site that MAY draw Jeeps, etc....But this will be an easy run (At least as easy as this place can get. Green trails and Blue trails) I'm wanting to do Putney Trailhead to Evarts trailhead then home. All input and opinions welcome.

What better way to ring in a new year than to be in the hills and out in the great outdoors!

Products Discussed in

To Top