1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bless the-yr socks off....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by vbibi, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Sep 4, 2011 at 11:47 AM
    vbibi

vbibi [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    san fransisco bay area
    Vehicle:
    2009 4door long bed
    I am not sure about you guys, I am either old, I meant real old, or something is wrong with our church and the way we respect and honor God.
    Today at out Baptist church had a prayer service for the students and the beginning of the new school year. So starting with Kindergarten to university students each group went on the stage with our pastor and suggested and had prayers requests for the each age group.Everything went well until the hi school pastor start to pray and asked God to "bless the-yr socks off" That got my atention... Now, it is me or the guy went overboard? What do you guys think?

2. Sep 4, 2011 at 3:16 PM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
  3. Sep 4, 2011 at 3:20 PM
    darkgreentaco

darkgreentaco XXXL Member

Member:
    NorCaL
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Rocket
    King RR C/O's, Extra mustard, All-Pro expdtn Leaf, sesame seed bun, Icon UCA's Fox Resi's BAMFsliders, sweet candy coating, LCAskids, diffcover 17" Addicts Yukon 4.56 Mt/r kevlar

Products Discussed in

To Top