1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bluetooth Dual Source?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by KingKoda, May 14, 2013.

1. May 14, 2013 at 9:46 AM
    KingKoda

KingKoda [OP] Never Satisfied

Member:
    Palmetto
    Vehicle:
    '12 TRD.S DCSB 4x4
    Boosted TRD/URD All Terrain Sleeper w/ Sockmonkey Decals Worth +666HP
    I have a pair of Rocketfish wireless digital stereo headphones that I use at night while watching TV.

These things are great for keeping quiet while the better half sleeps. However I sometimes surf the internet on my iPad/tablet as well while watching tv.

Does anyone know of a pair of headphones that can output stereo audio from two separate sources at the same time? I was thinking if there was some wireless bluetooth headphones that could output audio from the TV and iPad at the same time would be ideal. Two separate Bluetooth sources.

I understand the logic that it would sound horrible, but only if they were at the same volume. Without headphones you can listen to TV and iPad at the same time, why not with headphones that mimic that.

My thinking is that if watching TV at a certain volume level, if the other audio source (iPad) is paired the TV source, or source #1, reduces volume level to 30% while source #2 that paired takes volume at 70%...but not being louder than the master volume level set on the headphones. As if one source becomes the background source of audio that you can still hear but the #2 audio become the foreground audio - overall volume decibel level does not change.

Anyone know of a pair of wireless headphones capable of this? Even if one source was RF and the other BT?

:confused:

Last edited: May 14, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top