1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Boot Camp/Military Hazing Stories

Discussion in 'Military' started by THXEY, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Sep 5, 2009 at 1:10 PM
    THXEY

THXEY [OP] Panda Jerk

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2013 Subaru WRX
    STi Short Shifter.OEM floor illumination kit. Rally Armor Mud Flaps. BC BR Coilovers. Invidia N1 Exhaust
    so my dad was in the navy and yesterday he was telling us all his hazing/prank stories so i know theres a bunch of military guys on here so lets hear em!

2. Sep 5, 2009 at 1:21 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I've been asked to go talk to the Master Chief and ask for a can of JP-5 Oven Cleaner. (JP-5 is jet fuel for those that don't know...and bugging a Master Chief for stupid shit is NEVER a good idea).

Falls right in line with getting the new guys to find a bucket of prop wash, a spool of flight line, opening the sea chest, or tuning the radar with a large broomstick covered in tin foil...

3. Sep 5, 2009 at 1:22 PM
    THXEY

THXEY [OP] Panda Jerk

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2013 Subaru WRX
    STi Short Shifter.OEM floor illumination kit. Rally Armor Mud Flaps. BC BR Coilovers. Invidia N1 Exhaust
    my favorite one that my dad told me was mail buoy watch
    and poly wog hazing hahahaha

4. Sep 5, 2009 at 1:34 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Yeah...There are TONS of "ceremonies" that are mild hazing now- but they used to be pretty intense...

5. Sep 5, 2009 at 1:38 PM
    RogueLeader

RogueLeader Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Double Cab SR5 TRD
    Sent one of my subordinates to another section to get a "semen meter." Guys at the other shop rigged up a flashlight head, a couple of voltmeter leads with a toggle switch cover and put it in a file card box. Had a fake I.D. plate. Made him sign it out. Got a lot of laughs when he brought it back to the shop. Also did a few echo checks on F-4 engines, and there was the voice activated light-all.

6. Sep 5, 2009 at 1:39 PM
    RogueLeader

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    Another good one was the ball-bearing checking fixture. A staff-sergeant spent about 10 minutes in his tool room looking for one.

7. Sep 5, 2009 at 1:46 PM
    MY50cal

MY50cal ---- Tread Lightly ---- Leave No Trace

Member:
    First Name:
    Mojo
    Camden County, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 PM RC / 05 SWB AC (RIP)
    Yep.
    "Go get me a bucket of rotor wash"

"go down to (said shop - flightline) and get a stack of (said mos - 53's)"

8. Sep 5, 2009 at 2:06 PM
    imsikotic

imsikotic If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Temecula, Ca
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DesertRunner
    4" Camburg Race Spindles and Icon 2.5" ext travel Coilovers in the front for about 5"of lift and for the rear All-Pro 3" leaf pack and Fox 2.0 Resi's converted to piggyback and custom valved by DownSouth Motorsports. 17x9" KMC XD Addicts w/ 4.5 inch Backspacing and -12 Offset. Wrangler Duratracs 285/70/17. K&N CAI, Exhaust, Carriage Works Billet Grill, Custom Bed bar with ProComp fog lights,DirtKing Fabrication front bumper w/ 3 HID converted Hellas, Demello rear PreRunner bumper, Tinted windows, Full System w/ 2 10s, Garmin 265WT, ClearHLM. Theres more I just cant think of it right now.
    Go to Maint. Control and find me a prick E-6. Go to tool room and get me some Chemlight batteries. Go to Maint. Control and get the keys to the Jet. Go find me 50ft of flightline. Go to Quality Assurance and tell them we need a new AMO ours is AFU. Thats all I can think of at the moment. I have so many more that we have done to the new guys(FNGs).

9. Sep 5, 2009 at 2:10 PM
    Wing

Wing 2015 World Series Champions!

Member:
    First Name:
    Grant
    Albuquerque
    Vehicle:
    2015 DC TSS
    YELLOW LAMINEX FOGS K&N 63 SERIES CAI WINDOW FLARES STUBBY ANTENNA WEATHERTECH MATS
    Or for you flightliners out there, how about telling the FNG that he needs to go get his steel toe boots checked at NDI? Pretty funny seeing the FNG with big white X's on the tops of their toes after NDI deems his boots bad.

10. Sep 5, 2009 at 2:10 PM
    roxspin72

roxspin72 Enjoying my addiction

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    Speedway Blue, TRD, 4X4,
    Oh Yeah!!!
    How bout the good ol Box of Grid Squares:D

11. Sep 5, 2009 at 2:16 PM
    THXEY

THXEY [OP] Panda Jerk

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2013 Subaru WRX
    hahahaha ive heard the prick e-6 before haha

12. Sep 5, 2009 at 2:22 PM
    rmb_crew

rmb_crew My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Jacksonville, FL 30.243103, -81.591007‎
    Vehicle:
    2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew 4X4
    Access larado tonneau, magnaflow exhaust
    I like the ID-10-T form.... Thats always a fun one. :D

13. Sep 5, 2009 at 2:30 PM
    EL TACOROJO

EL TACOROJO SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.

Member:
    First Name:
    BURRY
    south mills NORCAK
    Vehicle:
    03 dblcab prerunner sr5 v6
    smoked taillights,smoked front turnsignals,smoked 3rd brake light,black badges,black roof rack,removed mud flaps,debadged, camburg 2.5 coilovers,camburg uca's, cobra 25 cb, 4ft firestick ant, dust light/bed lights , 4 hellas on the front
    bucket of dehydrated steam , a pu55y , pipe strecher , bubble cal fluid for levels. bucket of a i r , left handed cresent wrench . i work in the ship yard i hear stuff like this all the time.

14. Sep 5, 2009 at 4:15 PM
    RogueLeader

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    Variation of the left hand crescent wrench is a metric one.

15. Sep 5, 2009 at 5:40 PM
    cakmakli

cakmakli Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired

Member:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport
    A tube of frequency grease.

When I help to secure Site-R in MD we had a guard shack on top of the mountain with two MP's in it. There was a small water tower behind it. When we had someone new we would send them up the tower to watch for low flying aircraft.

We would also handcuff them to the rails of the bus on their first ride out to Site-R. Normally it would just be the hands but if they resisted too much then we would cuff their feet as well. They would swing back and forth like a dead dear on a pole.

Also, on your last day at work they would cut your uniform off of you on the ride back to the barracks. Normally it was just the pants legs but one time we got carried away with this CPL. He got off the bus wearing one boot, white briefs, and his pistol belt.

16. Sep 5, 2009 at 5:59 PM
    hawaiikone

hawaiikone Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cliff
    Mililani, Hi.
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner
    racks for my paddleboard
    Anybody remember "grid leak bias" from AF tech training awhile ago?

17. Sep 5, 2009 at 6:38 PM
    EL TACOROJO

EL TACOROJO SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.

Member:
    First Name:
    BURRY
    south mills NORCAK
    Vehicle:
    03 dblcab prerunner sr5 v6
    smoked taillights,smoked front turnsignals,smoked 3rd brake light,black badges,black roof rack,removed mud flaps,debadged, camburg 2.5 coilovers,camburg uca's, cobra 25 cb, 4ft firestick ant, dust light/bed lights , 4 hellas on the front
    smoke wrench

18. Sep 5, 2009 at 10:52 PM
    RogueLeader

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    When I was in tech school, there was an airman named Barneveld. After being shown how to put a tester into a pylon breach, Barnaveld was told to demonstrate. When he tried, the tester wouldn't fit. There was a breach cap in the breach. Barnaveld tried a couple of times to get the tester in the breach, but couldn't figure out why it wouldn't go in. That's when the instructor (a staff sergeant) said to Barnaveld, " I can't call you a m----- f----- because you're a student, but if your IQ was 2 points higher, you'd be a tree."

19. Sep 6, 2009 at 1:57 PM
    ArmoredDozer

ArmoredDozer Member

Member:
    New Bern, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner X-SP Double Cab
    Color matched bed cover, vent visors, Sirius plug N play custom install
    We set up a young boot Marine officer with an investigation one time. Every officer in the command was in on it. He got to investigate the case of the missing keys to the CO's HMMWV. We sent him to everyone, getting statements, chasing leads, etc.

Of course a HMMWV does not have keys. Took him 2 days to figure it out.

Edit: Also, there is no such thing as hazing, just good training.

20. Sep 6, 2009 at 2:07 PM
    DaFlogger

DaFlogger New Member

Member:
    Cheney, WA
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    I enjoyed handing out the "mechanic punch".

Products Discussed in

To Top