1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Boot Camp/Military Hazing Stories

Discussion in 'Military' started by THXEY, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Sep 6, 2009 at 2:14 PM
    Bearskill

Bearskill Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    06 Access cab PreRunner Sport
    FlowMaster 40 duals out the back, T-Rex grill, Color matched TRD Nerf bars, Icon coilovers set at 2'', 2.75" OME Dakars spring packs, OME Nitro-Charger extended rear shocks, Carrier bearing drop kit, Wheeler's Extended break Lines, Total Chaos UCAs, Mojave Teflons and 31 1/2" Toyo Open Country A/Ts, Pioneer single din unit, Yakima roof rack, Malone roof basket with X2 KC 130w long range Slimmlights mounted to it, Garmin 255w nav, Fire bottle mod, Air Force standard First Aid kit mod, Hidden Muchette mod (don't ask), and 1 huge OCD about my truck.
    After Basic, I went to tech school. The day we got there we had to clean out our new rooms and get new linnen. Well there were some people telling us we had to turn our matreses is for "Matres Check". I was like "Ya, right." 10 min later I saw a guy draging his matres down the stair well. ROLF!!! Since I have been in I have seen all sorts of stuff on the flight line. We send the new guys out all the time to find the "Aircraft Keys" This one guy was gone for like six hours before he realized planes don't have "Keys". Or we send them to supply looking for a bucket of "K9P". Supply gets a kick out of telling the new guys they don't stock dog piss. And there is the classic echo check. We get the new guys to "Yell" into the inlet of the engines. Yes, people actualy fall for it. There are vids on U Tube of this one.

2. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:31 PM
    skistoy

skistoy Make mine a Double!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Western New York
    Vehicle:
    09 4X4 SR5 BSP Double Taco
    Rear Spring TSB,Billy 5100@.85,Bull bar,Nerfbar,Painted Grill,Painted Rims,Bed D-rings,Compustar Starter,Goodyear Duratrac's,Transmission TSB,Brake Overide
    my two favorites:

sent the new guy to go repair the cracked windscreen - gets out to the plane to find a hairy ass in it.

in the cockpit with the new guy when he reaches under the seat and pulls out the plastic thing with the hose on it, " Whats this ?! " (remember he asked).
    I said, you dont know what that is? he said no.
    I said it the aux communication device, even called it the ACD. I explained its so the pilots can still talk to each other in case of power failure. I pulled my out and and told him to talk into his. He willing does and yells " did you hear me?" I said no, try again! And he did. Once again " did you hear me? " I said no, so he tells me to say something and puts it to his ear. By this time i could no longer control myself and had to get out before i busted.
    For those who haven't figured it out, he was talking into the relief tube. or as we called it, the piss tube.

3. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:52 PM
    AzogSS

AzogSS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Soda City, SC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma / 2011 FJC
    Still in the Army, We have asked new Privates to go directly to supply to draw Chem-light batteries.

4. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:57 PM
    czenkov

czenkov New Member

Member:
    SLC
    Vehicle:
    '04 Xtra Cab 4x4
    AF Law Enforcement. Used to send Jeeps to the Hospital to get new fallopian tubes for the Breathalyzer Machine.

5. Sep 10, 2009 at 7:06 PM
    jrw1965

jrw1965 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Southern Maryland
    Vehicle:
    '08 dbl cab long bed 4 x 4
    Front tint, Stainless steel nerf bars, Leer tonneau, Rear spring TSB, Michelin LTX A/T2 265 70 16, Pioneer AVIC X910 so far
    When hangering an H-60 Hellicopter I thought I would get a young airman and told him to go make sure the ejection seats were pinned. I had just said that when a SSgt jumped up and said "I'll get it" and ran out to the hellicopter. I just goes to show they dont always have to be new to get them.

6. Sep 10, 2009 at 7:08 PM
    Hologram

Hologram Go with the flow

Member:
    Pensacola-Destin, FL 850
    Vehicle:
    03 Doublecab PreRunner SR5
    dont got any really funny stories. just got smoked a lot for doin retarded things.

one day some dumbass pvt decided to write " I love SGT WILSON" on his bedroom door in the barracks. he found out and the pvt wouldnt fess so we had to mop and wax the floors twice!!! and the black lining stuff on the bottom of the walls in the barracks, we had to make sure there was no stain no water makrs no soap marks no nothing. and this went on for about 8 hours. missed dinner chow and had to get the midnight chow.

sucked ass. and the pvt who wrote that on the wall was the student floor sgt...

7. Sep 16, 2009 at 5:15 PM
    mmadej87

mmadej87 Mayday

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    NMB, FL
    Vehicle:
    98 Xcab Prerunner
    ive heard go ask the dc's for a DC punch..go get me a bucket of prop wash, go down to the mess deck and tell me the reading on the pe-psi gauge...all pretty funny

8. Sep 16, 2009 at 8:04 PM
    4x4Runner

4x4Runner Sam’s gone, man. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Drunken Sailor
    Not north, not south, not west, mostly east
    Vehicle:
    1WD
    nuttin fancy
    Underway during flight ops we would tell the lookouts that we had either a GU-11 or a B1-RD on radar and to have them try to track it. Amazibng how many times you could get them on that.

Did the mail bouy once. Epic, had everyone in on it up to the Operations officer. It was marked on radar as we rounded Key West.

DC punch, the shoreline, prop wash heard a lot of them.

Now in my field we just tell people that the computer or telephone has is experiencing at PEBKAC error. Problem Exists Between Keyboard(Keypad) And Chair.

Being an IT and having admin privileges to a network and being a pbx admin has its entertaining moments.

9. Sep 17, 2009 at 9:34 AM
    Zac808

Zac808 Custom User Title

Member:
    First Name:
    Zac
    Viva Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD DC SB 4x4
    In my sig
    1. When I first went to tech school the "Ropes" locked us newby's in the dayroom and said "welcome to fight club". Well you get the idea on what happened next. A few months later there was a big investigation going on about that.

2. I had one of my troops do an intercom check on the H-53 piss tube. It's a small funnel attached to a hose that drains out the bottom of the aircraft. So my buddy went underneath the helo and this troop put his mouth on the piss funnel and repeated "testing, testing, 123". We made him do it a few times and decided the intercom check was good.

3. One day while sitting around the smoke pit I was joking around with a new guy and mentioned something about a pap smear. He looked at me w/ an odd look and said "what's a pap smear?" At that point a light bulb clicked in my head and I responded, "Don't tell me you haven't gotten your pap smear. Dude, that was supposed to be done the first day you got here." He looked nervous. I said, "Here call the hospital and schedule your pap smear appointmet right now." I gave him my cell and dialed the number for him. Little did he know I dialed the flight chiefs number. When the flight chief answered the newby asked about scheduling for a pap smear. Being the whitty flight chief, he scheduled a fake appointment and said to "come on down to the hospital immediately." So the new guy left to hospital and came back 20 mins later with a look of embaressment and disgust.

4. During my last duty day while at Hurlburt Field, they tied me up and did the whole hazing thing. The effed up thing was they sprayed me down with warm water to open up my pores on my face, then rubbed hot sauce on me, then sprayed me down with cold water to close the pores. WOW, talk about burning sensation. I stood in the shower for 30 mins using dawn and whatever else soap I could muster up before the burning sensation went away.

I've got a whole lot more but these are the ones that stand out.:):)

10. Sep 17, 2009 at 10:03 AM
    Kenobe

Kenobe Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Basic Training - Was lots of fun messing with the newest batch. 'Square needle in the left nut' was always fun.

Tech school - The 'Grand Rope' would come in and make you stand at parade rest by the dayroom window doing hurricane watch (Keesler, MS).

11. Sep 17, 2009 at 10:06 AM
    Imagine7721

Imagine7721 UNDESTRUCTABLE

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma TRD Sport
    3" Toytec Ultimate w/ Total Chaos UCA, All-Pro Offroad Front and Rear plate bumpers, Shrockworks Rock Sliders
    Being in a Cavalry BN, we are mechanized infantry combined with armor. Tracked vehicles, like tanks, have "road wheels" that keep the tracks in line between the sprockets that move the tracks. It is always a good time telling an FNG to go check the pressure on the road wheels. It usually takes a couple of hours for them to figure out that they are solid rubber. The ones that you have to worry about are the ones that come back with an answer.
    The really fun ones are the "corrective training measures" that some NCO's come up with. In this kindler, gentler Army, we aren't allowed to smoke the dogsh_t out of soldiers anymore, so we have to come up with corrective training that teaches a lesson. Like painting a 3 foot section of an old telephone pole like a beer can and making the idiot that got in trouble for public intox or DUI carry it around everywhere for a week.

12. Sep 21, 2009 at 1:56 AM
    YaKkO

YaKkO Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Vehicle:
    08' Pre-Runner SR5
    personal fav lol

13. Sep 21, 2009 at 2:06 AM
    rendog

rendog i miss my 04

Member:
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2011 4x4 TRD Sport
    chem light batteries are always a classic. a "box of ground guides" is another... i used to be a supply sergeant and i had the poor guys asking me for stupid shit all the time..:)

14. Sep 21, 2009 at 9:41 AM
    MaineTaco

MaineTaco The NUTS

Member:
    Bangor, Maine
    Vehicle:
    06 AC 4X4 4.0 6speed Base
    K&N drop in, Ride TSB, Tail gate TSB, Scan Gauge ll, Factory seat covers, Hella head lights
    All of my fellow jarheads will know this one "E-tool" Qual. We jacked up a lot of LT's covers that way.

15. Sep 21, 2009 at 10:02 PM
    Ry1984

Ry1984 Well-Known Member

Member:
    From Texas, Now Miami FL
    Vehicle:
    01' ExtCab SR5 2.7 4x4
    K&N FIPK, Billy 5100 all around, 881's in the front, Toytec AAL
    mk punch is great, and keys to the sea chest

16. Oct 1, 2009 at 1:17 PM
    Afwrestler1986

Afwrestler1986 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Johnstown, NY
    Vehicle:
    01 trd 4X4 ex cab manual
    Gray wire, Some lights in the bed area, and some character marks throughout.
    Yeah, we sent a new guy in for some fellopian tube for the surge tank drain kit, and he came out with a bright red hand print across his face. Apparently we had a shift rotation in support.:D
    The K-9P is a classic. Right along with exhaust samples. And how many of you guys told your FNg's to point out the flux capacitor. I went into a flight crew de-briefing and the Tsgt. that was in there with me responded to the pilot's gripe about the jet not handeling right for him and without any hesitation he told the pilot that the problem may stem from the flight control actuator and that it most definitely needs replacing. The entire room agreed and said we should get one on order. :cool::D

17. Oct 31, 2009 at 12:07 AM
    redsoxx11

redsoxx11 Active Member

Member:
    Northampton, MA
    We used to give the new guys hammers and tell them to get on top of the 1114's and check for soft spots in the armor.

18. Oct 31, 2009 at 2:52 AM
    dbronzo

dbronzo Protected by Armor Tech Offroad

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport 4x4 w/ some Mods
    King Coilovers, LR UCA's, All Pro Sliders, ATO Full Skids, Pioneer AVH-P4300, 4.56 Gears, Front and Rear ARB Air Lockers, ATO Full Wrap High Clearance Bumper w/ Tire Carrier, ATO Hybrid Bumper, Smittybuilt XRC 8, Lightforce 240 Blitz, Rock Lights
    A couple of my favorites... send them to get a BA-1100-N from supply, a box of grid squares.
    We were the Falcon Brigade so we would send them up to Brigade headquarters to feed the Falcon. (there was no Falcon). Send them to get the keys to let the Falcon out of his cage to get exercise.

Always fun to mess with FNG's especially the gullible ones.

19. Oct 31, 2009 at 8:30 AM
    burnt_tiger

burnt_tiger Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bakersfield CA
    Vehicle:
    08 dbl cab 4x4 longbed
    viper 5900 automatic start/alarm, pioneer avic-d3 indash gps UWS black truck box black tube steps, blue sea fuse block wet okoles console vault AFE oil free drop in air filter. hose clamp mod 5% tint Cobra 75 CB
    yep and come back to find a bunch of chalk circles on the "soft spots"

anybody ever have to koala-fy?
    bear hug a tree upside-down a couple of feet up

how about the guy who losses one thing then has to "dummy cord" everything else to his body? k-pot, IBA, rack, canteen, ect

20. Dec 9, 2009 at 6:47 PM
    XD_TACO

XD_TACO AZ JEDI MASTER

Member:
    First Name:
    MARSHALL
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    AFE STAGE II INTAKE, MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST, COOPER DISCOVER STT 265'S, LIMO TINT
    1.) tacking of the crow.
    2.) bloody wings from getting warfare qual. (AW)

Telling the Bootcampers to go to Maint/Control and ask the MCPO or SCPO for Prop Wash!! LOL.
    Ask Supply for chemlight batteries...lol

GOLDENSHELLBACKS RULE!!

Products Discussed in

To Top