1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bored and sitting around

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Bart, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Jun 23, 2008 at 7:13 AM
    Bart

Bart [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Franklin,NC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD OFFROAD V6 4x4
    metra ipod
    Well this past weekend my friend and I got bored and were sitting around on his back porch drinking a few cold one's. The shit talking started about truck's, video gaming, ect it's just our competive nature or one up man ship any how we got to talking about this time three year's ago when I had my old Tundra we decided on an drunk'n evening to hook his Dodge 1500 94 model to my truck via tow strap and have a good old fashoined pull off mind you his truck has a 6 inch lift and is sitting on 36' something's well need less to say neither one of us gained any ground duriing the pull off. So this weekend we went at it agian this time I was Tacoma equiped TRD Offroad
    pakage but the result's were less than pleasing as he easily pulled the tacoma up hill :( through a pasture of hay 4 feet high I chalk it up to dumb luck and bad tires and another 1000 lbs his truck has over mine . When I get better tire's we will go at it agian I dont give up that easy and .P.S dont go into 4 ft hight hayfield's that shit makes an awful racket when it's wrapped around your drive shaft going down the road.

Products Discussed in

To Top