1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bose Soundlink

Discussion in 'Technology' started by spares, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Jun 28, 2012 at 8:21 AM
    spares

spares [OP] Canadian Bacon

Member:
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB TRD Sport
    I have found that no matter where I look, its going to cost me $299.00, my question for anyone who may know is, Is there anyplace I can save a few bucks, I really want one but I hate paying full price for things and I can usually find a coupon code or something to save 50 bucks but have come up short for this.

I've checked amazon.com, crutchfields, ebay, and obviously all the retailers. I do have a US mailing address so buying stateside is definately in the cards.

Also, anyone with one have anything to say good or bad? I like the mobility, battery life, and Bluetooth connectivity but maybe I'm just a sucker.

2. Jun 28, 2012 at 8:23 AM
    whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    10 MGM TRD OR 4wd Auto DCSB
    Banks Monster Exhaust, Pop n Lock tailgate lock, Hook-Ups tie down brackets, USA Spec Ipod adaptor, WO seat covers, color matched grill with Grillcraft insert, Tuffy locking bed box
    Try Costco or Sam's Club. Actually I can check Costco today after work if you like.

3. Jun 28, 2012 at 6:54 PM
    whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    10 MGM TRD OR 4wd Auto DCSB
    Banks Monster Exhaust, Pop n Lock tailgate lock, Hook-Ups tie down brackets, USA Spec Ipod adaptor, WO seat covers, color matched grill with Grillcraft insert, Tuffy locking bed box
    Costco doesn't have it in the store. The price is set with something like that just like game consoles.

To Top