1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Boss4x4

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by bluewaters182, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Feb 5, 2015 at 7:05 AM
    bluewaters182

bluewaters182 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2019 4runner TRD premium
    Weathertech Mats, Leer 180 Cap, Icon 2.5 coilovers w/700lb springs, Icon UCA, fox 2.0 remote resi 10" travel rear shocks, nitro 4.56 gears, carrier bearing drop, Level 8 guardian rims 16 x 8.5, 315/75/16 Cooper ST Maxx, satoshi grill, shorty antenna, BHLM, color matched eyelids, rear diff breather relocated, exhaust chop, mudflap delete, debadged, All Pro front bumper powder coated white, smittybilt x2o 8 comp winch, SOS sliders, illumination supply 30" single row led bar, uniden 880 CB w/2' firestick on relentless fab hood mount, full AllPro skids, AllPro expo leaf springs, AllPro U bolt flip, Ultraguage, interior LEDs , trimmed fenders and flares 2", AP ext brake lines, CMC, fire wall massage, pelfreybilt battery box, diehard group 31 battery, Kragen 7" HID, homemade HiLift mount, Yaesu ft-8900, Ellis precision AT shifter, EBC yellowstuff & sport rotors, PIAA 510 fogs, Safari snorkel
    Just wanted to share with everyone that Boss4x4 has been really good to me. Sarah used to work for All Pro for several years, and has now ventured on to her own selling lots of aftermarket products for Toyotas and other vehicles. She is very knowledgeable and provides excellent customer service that is sometimes hard to find with some of the bigger companies. Sarah and Boss4x4 are about finding what you need for your truck, and making sure it's what you really need and what is best for your application. She will not try to sell you something you don't need. I have bought several things from her( bumper, skids, u- bolt flip, brake lines, lights etc...) and they have had great deals and excellent customer service. So in this world of many vendors I just wanted to share my experiences with Boss4x4 and Sarah to my fellow Tacoma world members and maybe she can feel a little Tacoma World love! Also her web site is not fully updated with all she can get or carries so give her a call, she has always been happy to look for anything I have asked for.
    Thanks Sarah and Boss4x4!
    http://www.boss4x4.com/

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  2. Feb 7, 2015 at 5:01 PM
    LikeABoss4x4

LikeABoss4x4 Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Sarah
    So Cal
    Thank you Greg for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it! We are grateful to you and all our customers who gave us a chance during our first year in business! We have been able to help over 1,000 customers so far get the right parts for their trucks at great prices, many of whom are TW members!

To Top