1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Budget build help w/ idctx65cs

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Amo-cat3, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Dec 17, 2010 at 1:02 PM
    Amo-cat3

Amo-cat3 [OP] Wizard Sleeve Master

Member:
    Maui, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Blown dubcab
    TRD Supercharged, 2.7" URD Pulley, APR X1, AFE Stage II intake, DT Longtubes, MBRP 2.5" dual exhaust w/ Vibrant Ultra resonator, URD Y-pipe w/ vibrant v-bands (Cat free), Walboro 255 fuel pump, SS Oil catch can, Aeroforce gauges, Leeper 2.5 coilover set at 3", 1.5" Alcan aal, Light racing uca, 17x8.5 Fuel Anza 4.5" backspace/-6 mm offset, m/t atz 265/70/17, 1.25 spidertrax, scanguage 2, AMP electric steps, bed extender, Low-pro tonneau cover, 20% tinted windows/headlights/taillights, tacoma seat covers, Image dynamic sound system w/ Pinoneer avh3200 head, assrtd stickers................
    Finally doing my stereo upgrade and want to do install myself (I'm a novice, but know the basics). I have a Pioneer avh-3200 unit, Pioneer GM9500f amp which has 75w rms x4 x 4ohm, and ID ctx65cs comps on order. I'm not to picky on SQ, but just need a little more bump from my system.
    I want to amp the front components and sub and will power my stock back sperakers with headunit.

Questions:
    1. is the amp enough to push the front components and a single sub. don't want to add another amp for sub. If so what sub do you recommend - i eventually will get a tacotunes sub enclosure for my dbl cab. i could bridge amp for fronts, but ideally want one amp overall (please don't tell me to change amps :)

2. Which install kit to make my hookup the easiest

3. can i just sound deaden my front doors for now. If i don't sound deaden will my truck just be a rattle snake on steroids.

Anything else i should get to make this a painless install.

To Top