1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BUYER BEWARE - PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPARING N2 TO AMAZON & EBAY SELLERS/PRODUCTS

Discussion in 'N2 Designs' started by N2DesignsInc, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Feb 21, 2019 at 2:35 AM
    N2DesignsInc

N2DesignsInc [OP] --------------------------- N2 Designs, Inc. Vendor

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    2018 that identifies itself as a 2021
    Mods: Is this still a Tacoma?
    There seems to be a person or two every so often coming around trying to talk about seeing something on Amazon or eBay. Please read then decide for yourself what’s best for you.

Aside from “him” not being an authorized Fortin retailer, he doesn't have a website, or any clear way to contact him aside from the 3rd place market place he's on. If he pulled his listing tonight and went into hiding or stopped selling them for a minute because he didn't feel like it any more or got out of the business, guess what, you've go no where to go and your Amazon receipt is no good with factory direct warranty if you went that route.

Finally, eBay and Amazon sellers aren’t authorized and should they pull their listing, how will you find them for warranty issues? Because without them, your receipt is not good for factory direct warranty or tech support. I am putting emphasis on this point greatly, I know. Where is his website? Toll free or support phone number? You have to get support via messages? What if you need help NOW!?!? Goodluck with that.

This guy sells random stuff on his eBay store aside from remote starters, for example beanies. Not sure how I confident I would be buying a remote starters from someone who’s focus isn’t just that, but making profit as a priority from what it seems.

Our vendors explicitly tells us we are NOT allowed to sell online in market places, you get cut from the brand if we do as serial numbers ARE tracked through distribution. Just friendly insight, don’t get stuck with a paper weight!

Not to mention, he's deceptive. He's been using my company name as a keyword on google to re-route folks to his amazon store, because his company sucks so much that he needs some strong key search words to phish ad deceive people. Do you really want to buy from a liar who can't drum up his own business that he has to use established company names to save a few extra bucks? Protect your hardware, protect your investment.

This isn’t to give you buyers remorse, but to help others understand deceptive tactics and tell people the truth about where their hard earned cash is going. He won’t our right tell you these things because it’ll affect his bottom line and I’m not here to take away from someone else’s work, but I will when you use my name to sell your stuff. That’s a weasel tactic and I know he reads these posts because his pricing follows my lead each time. The guy used to be selling them for $129 because no one was buying them from him, so he used my name as a keyword for search then raised his prices. He’s not getting them legitametly if he’s selling them for $129 once upon a time. Thats borderline hot/stolen goods.

StartX Not Authorized.jpg

At least he admits it...

B84EA93F-5754-420D-908E-FCC8109105FA.jpg

0B912BE0-7344-4C77-BA88-F042CA69BEC4.jpg

C39024EA-45FD-4E0B-98D5-6D5173D8871F.jpg

5574C3BB-51E0-4AFC-8EC8-AF10397CA24C.jpg

2ABF8A79-BCBF-447C-BCCA-E96F52F6763D.jpg

1DE9BBDB-C522-4F18-B31B-9A3DB6DB9D40.jpg

His eBay store...what a specialty...so diverse that he sells warm clothing while you install your remote starter in the cold, what a gentleman eh?

715BB6F3-64D2-4A68-8DCC-F54614FB2DFF.jpg

C78562AD-177B-4981-AB92-7D3D058D2319.jpg

With that said, come on here and promote this garbage and if the mods don’t get you first, I’ll make sure you get reported. I don’t compete with 3rd party marketplace sellers, I have more value add to offer you. So if you want to buy from these types of sellers, by all means, please do, it’s a free market. But come on here announcing it and you’re not only in violation of forum rules, but you are an unethical person. I won’t tolerate it and your existence on my forum will be removed in its entirety. You are not a hero. You’ve been warned!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
To Top