1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Buying Taco

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by DatSaint11, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Feb 29, 2012 at 4:32 PM
    DatSaint11

DatSaint11 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Tahoe
    Hey Guys,

New to this forum but familiar at the same time. I own a 4runner and I'm always on T4R.org.

I'm looking at selling another 4runner I have and replacing it with a 2nd Gen Taco. I've found one not too far from my on autotrader and I want to see what you guys think as far as a good deal or not.

It's an 07 4wd Double Cab TRD SR5 for 23,500. It has 56,900 miles on it. Also a few upgrades...Navi, Ipod hookup in center armrest, trex billet grille with hella off road lights behind. blacked out headlights, trd cat back exhuast and speakers upgraded to kicker with amp. New Michelin LTX M/S which I will replace with DuraTrac's(Love them!) blistein upgraded front shocks with 4 pt height adj( lifted to 1.75 with diff drop.

Looks as though he has taken very good care of it by his maintenance records. What do you guys think...good price or can I get him a little lower?

2. Feb 29, 2012 at 5:30 PM
    DatSaint11

DatSaint11 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Tahoe

Products Discussed in

To Top