1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cap and Header

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Redroadrider, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Jun 16, 2008 at 7:43 AM
    Redroadrider

Redroadrider [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Massachusetts
    My '00 Green Bean Taco failed the frame test and I am waiting to her from Toyota about how much they're gonna give me for my truck. So, I have some items that are aftermarket that I have no use for.
    1) Green bed cap 6' bed in great condition.
    2) Header for '96 to '01 Tacoma. Here's the info on the header. It was never installed and is still in the box. If interested read carefully. Will not fit automatics, not will it fit if you have the oil cooler. The following was copied from the website. Sorry I could not get the pictures on here. Here's the link though.... http://www.northwestoffroad.com/parts/triheaders.html

"2.7 4CYL TRI-Y HEADERS
    NWOR recently released a new, ultra-quality, Tri-Y header system for the 2.7 liter 4cyl engine used in the Tacoma trucks. NWOR's Tri-Y designed header really brings these 2.7 four valve engines alive. The engine response has been fantastic throughout the entire rpm range, and we've received reports of 2-3 mpg improvements in fuel economy. NWOR's 2.7 4cyl header showcases new technology in header design. It features full 1/2" thick, precision laser-cut, blanchard-ground flanges to ensure a "no gasket required" fit. As usual, the header material is premium grade 14 gauge tubing which has been mandrel-bent on Eaton/Leonard aircraft tube bending equipment. NWOR uses 14 gauge material for its superior strength, durability and its sound-deadening qualities. Will not fit automatic transmission models.

2.7 Header '96-'01
    N31014"

2. Jun 16, 2008 at 4:12 PM
    350TacoZilla

350TacoZilla Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hancock MD
    Vehicle:
    1997 3RZ 5spd 4x4 Reg Cab
    2.7L 3RZ,K&N filter, 4" deck plate mod,flowmaster 40 series,3" suspension lift, hybrid 52"chevy/toyota rear springs.
    how much for header? also where do you live (not listed on your profile)

3. Jun 17, 2008 at 9:05 PM
    Redroadrider

Redroadrider [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Massachusetts
    Hey man. I'm the guy from MA that contacted you about my lift kit issues in my front end and torn CV boot/axle replacement. You're in Maryland right? I got it for about $450. I'll let it go for $300+shipping. Hope all's well.

4. Feb 5, 2009 at 7:25 PM
    elvissugar@hotmail.com

elvissugar@hotmail.com New Member

Member:
    can i buy mud flaps from you..regards ]
    216-233-6600
    elvis

Products Discussed in

To Top