1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CARiD - First and Last Time Buying From Them

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by tacobliss, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Jul 21, 2020 at 8:51 PM
    tacobliss

tacobliss [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Washington State
    Vehicle:
    2019 White Tacoma TRD Off-Road
    Ordered a Body Armor 4x4 bumper from them, estimated the shipping, order went through, they took the money and said Monday the 20th would be the ship date. This morning (21st) I get an email saying I have received my requested refund, which I did not request. I called the company and finally got to speak to someone who let me know THEY cancelled the order because they saw they would not make enough profit based on the shipping they estimated. If I wanted the bumper still they would need to charge me again but substantially more. Not only did they not honor the price THEIR website quoted but they just cancelled the order, no discussion or call.
    Needless to say I will never shop on that site again and telling everyone I know to stay clear, just the worst customer service experience I have had with my truck so far.

2. Jul 28, 2020 at 9:27 AM
    Pilsner

Pilsner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    18 TRDOR
    255/85r16 ST Maxx 6112/5160 w/ Dakar RCI armor, sliders, and rear bumper CBI hidden winch mount w/ Smity 20k

I ordered from them and they cancelled my order without asking. After asking, they said it was cancelled due to shipping delays. I'm done also. Needed it for a trip in a couple days.

To Top