1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CDCV knob stiffness

Discussion in 'ICON Vehicle Dynamics' started by BlackSportD, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Jun 16, 2017 at 4:51 PM
    BlackSportD

BlackSportD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Los Angeles
    Icon/TC Mid travel, TRD S/C, PNP Greddy EMU, 625cc injectors, 2.2 pulley, Hayden tranny cooler, AEM wideband, TRD boost gauge.
    Hello Icon, so my CDCV setup has been on the truck only a week and the driver side knob has become almost impossible to turn vs the passenger side is nice, easy and I can feel the resistance point for each setting change. Any advice on what could be the issue and how to loosen it up?

2. Jun 24, 2017 at 8:21 PM
    BlackSportD

BlackSportD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Los Angeles
    Icon/TC Mid travel, TRD S/C, PNP Greddy EMU, 625cc injectors, 2.2 pulley, Hayden tranny cooler, AEM wideband, TRD boost gauge.
    And another Q Icon, does the nob just adjust low speed dampening? Or does it affect how well the shocks absorb big shocks- for example if I go full stiff, and then run over a rut that would come just a mm from bottoming out at X speed, would having been at full soft cause bottom out? Is being at full soft basically the same as the "low speed stack" revalve, or does it affect compression in all the speed ranges?

* Edit looking at your site I think I have my answer- its across the board.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    Icon_Madison likes this.
  3. Jun 27, 2017 at 2:18 PM
    Icon_Madison

Icon_Madison Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Madison
    Riverside CA
    hey!
    So sorry for the delayed response! Are you still having that stiffness issue with your CDC knob?
    If so, Please give me a call and we will get it resolved right away! Anyone here will be able to help you out.
    -951-689-4266

61ragtop likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top