1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cepek wheels??? and rev wheels???

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Deere4020, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Sep 5, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    Deere4020

Deere4020 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Grant
    Southern Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5 4x4
    Hi everyone new to the forum and new to tacomas too. I bought my first tacoma back in march and thinks its great. Its a 2013 Acess cab 4x4 sr5 model. Now that I've had it a bit I want to dress it up and change it a bit add some step bars and toolbox. I'm planning on putting some billstein 5100's on it to level it out and want to put some aftermarket wheels and tires on it. After researching the wheels I like found some people saying they won't work due to brake caliper clearance issues. I am wanting to put dick cepek dc2's or rev wheels offroad shooter 824's on with some 265/75/16 cooper stt's. I have seen on this forum and other tacoma forums people talking about the cepek wheels not working. Before I buy just wanted to know if there was a final concensus that yes or no that they work without trimming the caliper?:confused: Also does anyone have experience with the rev wheels and fitting? I haven't heard of them till now. I'm looking to get 16x8 wheels the rev wheels are 4.5 backspace and 0 offset and the cepek's are 4.02 backspace and either 12mm or
    -12mm offset can't remember.

Thanks for any help.

Products Discussed in

To Top