1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Checking In - New Member in Michigan

Discussion in 'New Members' started by SuperTUSMC, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Sep 6, 2013 at 8:53 PM
    SuperTUSMC

SuperTUSMC [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    '13 Double Cab Short Bed TRD Sport 4X4
    Debadged, stickers remain.
    Hello TacomaWorld!

Just dropping a quick line to say howdy to all. I've had my new truck for a week but have been on the road and am just getting around to doing a post.

After having a good look around here, it appears that I'll be in good hands as I move forward with turning the new Tacoma into my Taco; really looking forward to it! Tons of excellent, useful information here so far, and I haven't even begun to scratch the surface.

This is not my first Toyota or my first truck, but it is my first Tacoma. I've previously owned a Supra on the Toyota side, and on the truck side have owned a Mazda B2000, a Dodge RAM 1500, and a Land Rover Disco. All decent vehicles in their own right - I put 260K miles on the Mazda and then gave it to my brother who drove it for two years and sold it (took a helluva licking and kept on ticking) - but I have a really good feeling about this truck. Feels really solid, looks good, excellent blacktop handling characteristics, etc. etc. etc.

The only thing I've managed over the last week is to debadge it and then have the paint protection and undercoating done (will be posting a separate question on the latter).

Anyway, thanks for reading and kudos to all of you who so freely share your vast knowledge and experience!

2. Sep 7, 2013 at 1:09 AM
    unRAVeled

unRAVeled Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derrick
    Ewa Beach, HI
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB Magneto
    3" Lift Upfront 1" AAL Backend
    Welcome to TW!

3. Sep 7, 2013 at 1:37 AM
    DD977GM2

DD977GM2 Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma ext cab TRD package
    You will not be dissapointed in owning a Tacoma. This will be the last model truck I purchase for the rest of my life outside of a Tundra:D

4. Sep 7, 2013 at 5:12 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Welcome! :wave:

Products Discussed in

To Top