1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Christian Family Expeditions Seis Lagos Ouachita NF Arkansas, Nov 18-20th

Discussion in 'South Central' started by Topgun15v, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Nov 10, 2016 at 4:06 PM
    Topgun15v

Topgun15v [OP] www.christianfamilyexpeditions.com

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Mckinney, TX
    Vehicle:
    2014 Taco 4x4 Dbl Cab TRD offroad
    Icon coilovers, Icon rear piggy shocks, Dakar with 29xl in back, 255/85/16 Maxxis Bighorn tires, Light Racing Upper Control Arms, rear diff breather mod, increased driver seat height kit, Relentless Fab High Bed Rack, Body Armor Rear Bumper
    Fellas,

I run a small Christian Family Expedition group and were heading out into the NF the weekend of Nov 18-20th. If anyone is interested PM me or join the forums and post on the trip topic. Looking forward to seeing some new faces. www.christianfamilyexpeditions.com

Summary:
    Trip involves plenty of scenery, 6 lake visits, a waterfall hike, and a journey to the bluffs and vistas within the Arkansas Ouachita National Forest. This trip as always will be child and pet friendly. The lakes we will be visiting are: Little Bear Lake, Cedar Creek Lake, Rock Creek Lake, Huston Lake, Big Cove Creek Lake, and Lake Sylvia. There will be plenty of water crossings, and maybe some light pin striping. Please review CFE rules.

Thanks, Ryan

2. Nov 24, 2016 at 6:25 PM
    ethan_wyrick

ethan_wyrick Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rogers, AR
    Vehicle:
    06' Tacoma DCSB
    OME 887's, Dakar leafs, Softopper
    I wish I would have been logged in and saw this. If there's another one some time I'd be interested.

3. Nov 25, 2016 at 7:25 AM
    Topgun15v

Topgun15v [OP] www.christianfamilyexpeditions.com

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Mckinney, TX
    Vehicle:
    2014 Taco 4x4 Dbl Cab TRD offroad
    Icon coilovers, Icon rear piggy shocks, Dakar with 29xl in back, 255/85/16 Maxxis Bighorn tires, Light Racing Upper Control Arms, rear diff breather mod, increased driver seat height kit, Relentless Fab High Bed Rack, Body Armor Rear Bumper
    Ethan,

No worries I will try and run at least one trip each and every month of the year. Sign-up on our forum and update your alerts or you can join our Facebook Christian Family Expeditions group. I am currently looking at our next trip this weekend! Hope to see you out there on the next one!

Products Discussed in

To Top