1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Co-Be Motorsports Rocks!

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by mr.trd, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Apr 12, 2010 at 4:34 PM
    mr.trd

mr.trd [OP] Are you Recreationally Insane?

Member:
    First Name:
    Brant
    Pocatello, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    '06 S/C 1GR-FE DCSB
    Icon coilovers w 14" 700lb springs, Icon billet UCA w/ Delta joints, custom built Icon rear resi-shocks, Icon stage 3 rear leaf pack, Archive Garage Hammer Hangers w/ homemade spreader bar, superbumps up front and timbren bumps in the rear, Crown brake lines, U-bolt flip,4.88's with front ARB locker and ARB dual compressor mounted behind back seat, 285/75R17 BFG A/T KO2's on Bronze Icon Alloy Compression's, 5th gen T4R budget big brake kit, CBI Off-Road Fab. custom Trailmaster 2.0 with swing-away tire carrier, CBI custom tube front bumper, CBI kickout sliders, CBI full flat belly skids including gas tank,CBI Ditch Light brackets w/ Heretic Studio Quattro's, Heretic Studio's 30" Amber on the front, Heretic Studio 40" bar under the Front Runner Roof Rack, Expedition Essentials RAM mount, Leer used shell, OEM black chrome sport headlights, fog lights always on mod, rear locker anytime mod, TRD supercharger, URD Ucon-EMS, Deatschwerks 255 fuel pump w/ URD external fuel filter kit, AFE intake paired to a Safari Snorkel, URD spec-U exhaust w/ factory Tundra muffler behind URD equal length headers.
    I just wanted to say Thanks to Cameron, cam-shaft, at Co-Be Motorsports for the APM I got in the mail today. These things are work of art, in an electrical sense. They really are complete with everything you need to do the install except the accessories that you can hook to it. If anyone is wanting a simple way to add electrical accessories, this is the answer. I will be doing a small write up on getting it installed and posting it here. Thanks again Cameron!

2. Apr 16, 2010 at 9:13 PM
    cam-shaft

cam-shaft Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pacific Northwest
    Vehicle:
    DCTRDOFFRD
    Thanks, Brant
    Get those sweet 240 LF wired to it so you can show us how they work.
    Thanks again the sliders you guys built me are a top notch product, Hopefully I can get them installed this weekend. Later, Cam-shaft.:)

3. Apr 17, 2010 at 10:53 AM
    mr.trd

Member:
    First Name:
    Brant
    Pocatello, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    '06 S/C 1GR-FE DCSB
    Icon coilovers w 14" 700lb springs, Icon billet UCA w/ Delta joints, custom built Icon rear resi-shocks, Icon stage 3 rear leaf pack, Archive Garage Hammer Hangers w/ homemade spreader bar, superbumps up front and timbren bumps in the rear, Crown brake lines, U-bolt flip,4.88's with front ARB locker and ARB dual compressor mounted behind back seat, 285/75R17 BFG A/T KO2's on Bronze Icon Alloy Compression's, 5th gen T4R budget big brake kit, CBI Off-Road Fab. custom Trailmaster 2.0 with swing-away tire carrier, CBI custom tube front bumper, CBI kickout sliders, CBI full flat belly skids including gas tank,CBI Ditch Light brackets w/ Heretic Studio Quattro's, Heretic Studio's 30" Amber on the front, Heretic Studio 40" bar under the Front Runner Roof Rack, Expedition Essentials RAM mount, Leer used shell, OEM black chrome sport headlights, fog lights always on mod, rear locker anytime mod, TRD supercharger, URD Ucon-EMS, Deatschwerks 255 fuel pump w/ URD external fuel filter kit, AFE intake paired to a Safari Snorkel, URD spec-U exhaust w/ factory Tundra muffler behind URD equal length headers.
    I would love to, but I don't have them yet. So instead I am going to wire up the three Hella 4000 compacts that I do have. Was going to do it today, but I am at the shop working instead. Going to the Monster Truck Grand Nationals with my son tonight and going wheeling tomorrow with my local club but maybe tomorrow night. LOL I know, my life is just full of free time and doing nothing. HAHAHA

4. Apr 18, 2010 at 6:21 AM
    cam-shaft

cam-shaft Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pacific Northwest
    Vehicle:
    DCTRDOFFRD
    Are those 55w lights? If so then each light would pull 4.6 amps for a total of 13.8 amps for 3 lights. Wire them to the 15 amp system.
    Later, Cam-shaft.

5. Apr 19, 2010 at 12:22 PM
    mr.trd

Member:
    First Name:
    Brant
    Pocatello, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    '06 S/C 1GR-FE DCSB
    Thanks, will do.

Products Discussed in

To Top