1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

College and TW

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Kmoney, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Oct 11, 2009 at 2:04 PM
    Kmoney

Kmoney [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Bend, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '17 DCSB TRD OR
    White dog
    I admit with no regret or remorse that this past summer I spent countless hours perusing this site reading everything I could, days and nights logged on looking for new posts and interesting things to read, whether it be related to my truck or not. Anyone that has spent any time on here quickly realizes, and it is so apparent I will only just briefly mention, how this forum is obviously based upon the love and care we all share for our trucks but discussion and relationships branch out far beyond that. I haven't been a member of many forums but I'd like to think TW is special in that way...

I now log in a few times weekly because I'm back in school juggling a full time schedule, a part time job, and training for Rugby. When I do sign on I can only afford a few moments and never have much time to add much in the lines of posting (though my limited mechanical knowledge doesn't leave me with much to offer anyway). I'm posting this to ask who else on here is finding themselves completely neglecting TW due to school, work, military, etc? At least once a day I'll see/hear something that makes me immediately think of the forum.

Sorry for the rant, but here is my fifteen minutes of love for TW and to say hey... miss having the time to hang around more often.

P.S
    This message would have been much more efficient and direct but I was being constantly distracted by Denver's ass ugly uniforms today...

2. Oct 11, 2009 at 2:08 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    School is the important part, pop in and say hi when you can. The door is always open!

Products Discussed in

To Top