1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Color matching Door handles DC 05-12- Stock handles for sale also

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by schmtz7, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Jun 27, 2012 at 11:14 PM
    schmtz7

schmtz7 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Fairview Heights, IL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Sr5
    I just wanted to share this. I recently did a color match for my 2010 SR5 Tacoma, I looked a lot of places for the handles before actually purchasing. I got a sport grill for a really good price on ebay, long story short I sent the same seller a message again asking about color matching handles. Ended up getting them within 48 hours after paying for them and got them for a great deal! Its a toyota dealer and listed on ebay, can get just about anything and is relishing the handles again, check it out and tell him Alex from tacomaworld sent you!!! Will post pics soon!

Also selling my old black stock handles and caps. 120 for all 4 doors (8 pc set)

for 05-09 click this one:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Taco...ies&hash=item3f1914c5e8&vxp=mtr#ht_2310wt_979

For 10-12 click this:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Taco...ies&hash=item4167550443&vxp=mtr#ht_2310wt_979

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Jun 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM
    schmtz7

schmtz7 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Fairview Heights, IL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Sr5
    The guys name is Richard and he is by far the best person on ebay or just about anywhere else that I have had to deal with. Will get just about anything you want at a GREAT price and very very fast shipping! its also a toyota dealer so you know your getting the right product! Cant say enough how awesome it was to deal with him the 2 times I have, wanted to share this with everyone because I work in customer service and I know I would want other people to share good experiences not just the bad. Very least check this seller out and again tell him Alex from tacomaworld sent u, If u do I promise you a great experience, and great customer service.

3. Jun 28, 2012 at 4:26 AM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Try Camelback Toyota. I think you can piece the 4 door color match kit together for around $135 for the 2005 - 2009. Your Ebay find still not a bad deal though.

4. Jun 28, 2012 at 11:14 AM
    schmtz7

schmtz7 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Fairview Heights, IL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Sr5
    I didnt know of that site the only ones i tried to order for my 2010 from were trdparts4u.com and a few others that were listed on this forum. The cheapest i could find was 149.99 plus shipping which came out to around 165 or so, so this ebay of 160 free shipping looked to be the best and cheapest especially coming from a Toyota Dealer even though it is ebay.

Products Discussed in

To Top