1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Colorado Help In September

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by mstudt, May 16, 2017.

1. May 16, 2017 at 7:50 AM
    mstudt

mstudt [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Eugene, Oregon
    I'm hoping someone can help us out. My wife and I are hitting the road a little after the July 4, and hope to be in Colorado around the end of July to beginning of August. We plan on exploring the Colorado, and doing a lot of hiking for about 3-4 weeks. After getting acclimated we're going to be hiking the Colorado trail from Denver to Durango.

Now here's where some fantastic TW member from Colorado comes into play. We plan on being on the trail for about for maybe 5-6 weeks. During that time we need some very generous member to watch over our Rover, and that mostly entails letting us park it at your house. We're also looking for someone to get us to the trail head south of Denver, and then back to our vehicle from Durango.

I'm hoping someone can help us out with the logistics of this. I think finding someone around the Durango area would be best. Of course we would pay you for your drive time, and your round trip gas.

If anyone can help or knows someone that can please let me know.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. May 16, 2017 at 9:00 AM
    WillT

WillT Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    '21 Colorado ZR2 Bison
    I've got garage space and can get you anywhere on the front range, but I'm no where near Durango so we'd have to figure out how to get you back to civilization.
    Here's an option, looks like there's a regional airport in Durango with local flights to Denver. It isn't cheap, $150-300 per person depending on carrier, but it's a nice fallback if nothing else works out.

3. May 16, 2017 at 9:05 AM
    mstudt

mstudt [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Eugene, Oregon
    The only issue with that is we have a small dog too so flying is out. We still have time to get this figured out, but this is an option.

Products Discussed in

To Top