1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

combo spacer lift?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by wadmedl, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Jun 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM
    wadmedl

wadmedl [OP] New Member

Member:
    Oxford, Ms
    Vehicle:
    07 long bed SR5 TRD Sport
    TRD seat covers and floor mats
    Im new to posting here but have been reading this site for years. lots of good info but getting very confusing. I have an 07 double cab long bed trd sport (3 rear leaf),not TSB. Wanting to lift/level front end and if possible leave the rear stock and put air bags for towing. I rarely go off road and only use 4WD in snow and light mud. Want to put larger tires and make stance look better basically.
    Who has a combo spacer lift and how do you like it? I found where I could get 1.25" coil spacer and 1" top plate spacer. My thinking was that it wouldnt ride too much stiffer and the down travel wouldnt be hurt too much either with this combo.
    My budget is basically the least amount I need to spend up to $600-700. I dont want to go so tall that UCA's are needed. just a basic lift level or close to level for a truck that mostly stays on the road. Isnt the 5100 basically the same thing as this combo but adjustable?
    Also does anyone live in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas ,or Panhandle of Florida that has a lift 3" or under that would let me look at the truck in person? I travel for a living and really would like to see what Im doing before I do it!

2. Jun 5, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    sirsaechao

sirsaechao Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD 3.4L 4X4 V6
    A lift, some wheels, some tires, some performance, some cosmetic and then audio.
  3. Jun 5, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    NelsonTacoma

NelsonTacoma This is my derpawayinator!!!!!

Member:
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner TRD Sport 03 4Runner Limited 4wd
    Bilstein 5100's , 6000k HID Hi/Low Kit, Magnaflow Muffler, 1.5 inch AP Wheel Spacers, Mudflap Delete
  4. Jun 5, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    LukeBo4x4

LukeBo4x4 The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.

Member:
    First Name:
    luke
    Big Island,Virginia
    Vehicle:
    03 TRD ext cab
    OME 882s, wheelers 5 leaf pack w/aal, ARB front bumper, 305/70/16 nitto mud grapplers,pro comp 7069s, Grey wire mod.

Products Discussed in

To Top