1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Complete 1GR 4.0 Motor

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by dak-rt-2a-XR, May 8, 2009.

1. May 8, 2009 at 1:05 PM
    dak-rt-2a-XR

dak-rt-2a-XR [OP] xrunner-performance.com

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Somerset, KY
    Vehicle:
    2008 Dodge Charger SRT8
    I know i do not post here much, but several members can vouch for me if need be, im an honest seller.

I have one Complete 4.0 1GR motor for sale. I picked this up at a junkyard local to me out of an 2006 that had 30K on it.

Motor is COMPLETE all the way up to the engine cover and air intake. If you have a blown motor, or even want a spare, this would be a complete drop in and go motor. Disconnect your engine harness, pull your motor, drop this one in, re hook up and turn key.

List price on this motor is $12,000...no kidding. This is the same motor you guys are running now, and no it does not have the oil cooler.

If this does not sell no sweat, ill save it in case i blow mine up [​IMG]

However, if someone needs it, im putting it out there. Shipping would be roughly $200-$300 freight shipping (maybe cheaper or more depending on where you live). Local pickup is available.

I am NOT interested right now in taking it apart and selling for parts, so please dont ask at this time. I want the Valve covers off it too but I want to keep the motor intact more. So dont ask!

If your not needing a motor,but have plans to do forged internals and do not want to have weeks of downtime on a motor build, you could buy this one, build it up, swap and then sell your stock motor. Just a thought!

Cost $4K FIRM plus shipping
    . Payment will not be pay pal eitheir, the fees would be beyond retarded! Certified bank checks or money order, and no engine until payment clears. If you live within a reasonable distance I would be willing to drive to meet you for the gas money. I'm in North Charleston, SC

Feel free to post up or pm me. [​IMG]

The truck it came out of was in a rear end accident (the bed was DESTROYED). The front was clipped by something, were as the radiator and the fan were pinched and no longer use able, but the motor was untouched and is intact. I have it on a pallet in my storage unit now, but this is the only pic i currently have of it, taken last week when i bought it before they pulled it.

And no, there were no other use able parts on the truck, I raped it.

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top