1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Conqueror Compact Trailer

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by lx450landcruiser, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Jul 28, 2011 at 7:32 PM
    lx450landcruiser

lx450landcruiser [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 double cab trd offroad
    lifted, arb bumper
    Conqueror Compact Trailer

I have had this trailer for about 3 years And have only done a few trips with it. You can find the build thread here
    http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...onqueror-build

Id love to keep it but having just graduated I need the money more then I need the trailer. I have done alot of extra work to this trailer to really improve it and almost everything done is in new condition. If your unfamiliar with the conqueror trailers just search around on portal or email me as I can fill you in on all the specifics.
    Here's a brief video showing some of the basics of the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcSbOOU7wss

Equipment list

Factory conqueror trailer which includes most of the factory stuff, plates(one plate is missing total of 5 now I believe), forks, knifes, tarp/awning, awning poles,shovel, minibar (one glass is missing) Wolf pack boxes, Full mattress, Full electric set up (shore power charging, circuit breakers, battery)

Brand new 3500# Dexter axle (slightly wider then stock)
    Brand new electric brakes (Metric wheel lug swap to utilize Toyota lug nuts)
    2nd gen Factory Toyota Tacoma wheels (plus spare)
    Custom laser cut suspension hangers with 2.5 inch lift
    Brand new suspension hardware
    Extended tire carrier to fit Tacoma wheel
    Brand new flexible tubing installed for water tank fillers.
    Brand new quick disconnect water valves for the water tanks
    New heavier duty drawer sliders for fridge slide out
    New marine grade cig plugs (3 total)
    New LED tail lights
    New custom welded hitch (uses receiver tube so you can run any hitch you like currently a pintle hitch)
    Removable trailer jack
    New safety cables
    Up graded wiring as well as extended plug
    New tent cover zipper pulls
    Bear Gryls Parang
    New Ceelite installed in rear cargo area
    New Shurflo water pump as well as quick disconnects for water faucet (currently being installed)

I'm sure theres more and I'm just forgetting, if there are any questions please feel free to email me at oldaniconcepts@gmail.com

The trailer has lifetime registration with AZ plate

Trailer is currently located in Seattle WA.
    Price is $11,000 as is delivered anywhere on the west coast (see map)

If your out of this area we can still working something out but shipping will likely be the case. I can also meet anyone at the Washington overland rally next weekend.

IMG_2720.jpg
    IMG_2725.jpg
    IMG_5138.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg

2. Jul 29, 2011 at 6:18 AM
    hendooman

hendooman The Stroker Ace

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    KC
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma OR (SOLD); 2015 TRD PRO 4Runner
    Toytec TRD PRO LIFT with 1.5 SAW in rear, 255 Coopers, Baja Rack, Southern Style Front Bumper, Warn Wireless Winch, DeMello Sliders.
    Awesome, GLWS.

3. Jul 29, 2011 at 6:22 AM
    rleeharris

rleeharris "Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    '11 Tundra Crew Max TRD Off Road
    Seriously, awesome is right. Definitely GLWS.

4. Jul 29, 2011 at 9:22 AM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

If only I had the money for this thing. Man seriously GLWS.

5. Jul 29, 2011 at 9:44 AM
    toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    Awesome.........if I had the money I would drive my truck to the West Coast and take it off your hands. GLWS!!!!!

6. Aug 1, 2011 at 11:08 AM
    lx450landcruiser

lx450landcruiser [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 double cab trd offroad
    lifted, arb bumper
    Price Drop to 10K delivered to your door anywhere on the western side of the USA

Heres the most recent pics of it set up at the Wa overland rally

IMG_2806.jpg
    efde.jpg
    frfewq.jpg
    asddsvsf.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top