1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cop Car

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ClemsonTacoma, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Oct 8, 2009 at 5:03 PM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    cant say i ever have

2. Oct 8, 2009 at 5:05 PM
    Menametony

Menametony Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Oahu
    Vehicle:
    09 Black 4x4 DC Offroad
    Flow Master 40 Series, TRD CAI, Kings 2.5 remote res front and back, All Pro Front bumper, All Pro Skid Plate, PIAA 4" 510 XT SMR, TC UCA's, 265/75/16 WildPeak AT3 on ATX Artillery, LightForce 240 Blitz HID's, WeatherTech Vents and FloorMats, Cobra 19 CB & PA, Maglite mod both driver and passenger, safari snorkel, TRD supercharger, warn 10k winch, PRINSU CabRack, Cali Raised 42" Light Bar, OEM bed mat, softtopper. WeatherTech Mudflaps On order dissent bed rack and retrofits.
    my friend is a cop.. but he patrols around a university.. so they supply him with a university car.. funny thing is... everyone thinks he's just a rent a cop.. but oh no.. he's definitely a cop.. i asked to borrow his patrol car to chase down some hotties... he said go ahead... but i didnt do it.. lol maybe next time

3. Oct 8, 2009 at 5:09 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    :laugh:

4. Oct 8, 2009 at 5:11 PM
    AzogSS

AzogSS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Soda City, SC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma / 2011 FJC
    I am a SC State Trooper, so I'm on the other side of the fence.

5. Oct 8, 2009 at 5:30 PM
    ClemsonTacoma

ClemsonTacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Lexington, SC
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Pioneer DEH-P5100UB single din HU and black dash kit, Alpine 12" sub custom inverted box bed liner'd, various interior trim painted black, 48 blue LED domelight, cheepo floor mats, hose clamp mod, Cobra CB and knock off firestik, Stock steelie rims, with 265/75/16 Sumitomo HTR Sport A/T's
    :spy: one of your buddies pulled me today.
    But I don't think we ever had a cerfuw. Everybody where I used to live would walk a few miles down the road to Waffle House at 3 am when we were 13 and cops would see us

6. Oct 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM
    AzogSS

AzogSS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Soda City, SC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma / 2011 FJC
    Cops or Troopers?

7. Oct 8, 2009 at 5:37 PM
    ClemsonTacoma

ClemsonTacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Lexington, SC
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Pioneer DEH-P5100UB single din HU and black dash kit, Alpine 12" sub custom inverted box bed liner'd, various interior trim painted black, 48 blue LED domelight, cheepo floor mats, hose clamp mod, Cobra CB and knock off firestik, Stock steelie rims, with 265/75/16 Sumitomo HTR Sport A/T's
    Trooper, sweet guy. Just forgot to put on my seatbelt but I remembered as soon as I saw him. He had a badass unmarked magnum

8. Oct 8, 2009 at 5:56 PM
    PPD934

PPD934 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Western Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    06 silver double TRD
    Running bars, tinted window (, TSB mod ,885 coils, OME shocks up front, AAl and procomp 9000 out back, partially debadged/black out the others, weathertech floor mats, grillcraft grill, TRD skid plate
    Being an officer in Kentucky, im like my brother AzogSS on the other side of the fence. My backseat is plastic and like you have said not made for comfort but sure is easy to hose out to clean. even with no leg room in the back its still not the most roomy in the front by the time you get the radio console, computer and mount in front of the cage and in only 6 foot tall. we have a few guy who are over 6'5 they are really tight

9. Oct 8, 2009 at 6:00 PM
    AzogSS

AzogSS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Soda City, SC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma / 2011 FJC
    Ha! Nice, we transport in the front, no cages for us!

10. Oct 8, 2009 at 10:46 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    All I know is that those plastic seats in the back of the L.A. County sheriffs cars are like sitting in your composite bed.......................

11. Oct 8, 2009 at 11:34 PM
    JAK3

JAK3 O.G.

Member:
    First Name:
    JAKE
    O.C.
    Vehicle:
    09 double cab
    tint
    my dad just bought a rhino and put kings on it and me and my buddy were driving it at my river house in parker arizona and i guess the cop saw us on the street when he was crossing the bridge but i never saw him. We dropped down in the ditch and booked it through some sand whoops i guess the cop thought i was trying to run the whole time but anyways i got back on the road and we found a jump and we jumped it and i told my buddy to film it so he got out got out his phone and i went to flip a bitch and the cop cornered me in and pulled me outta the rhino when it was still running never even gotta put in park and he threw me up against the side and said if i wanted to act like a criminal i was gonna get treated like one. I was like dude what did i even do and he was like you were trying to run and i was like if i was trying to run why would my friend be standing there with his phone out waiting for me to jump that jump and he was like idont know why dont you tell your story in the back of the cop car like all the rest of the criminals so he arrested me and ened up not impounding the rhino and giving me a ticket for driving an offroad vehicle on the highway. The stupidest part was after he let me out of my cuffs he was like yeah you were right i am sorry for thinking you were trying to run i dont know how this rhino is getting home but im leaving so i didnt see anything. Cop was a hypocrite.....

12. Oct 9, 2009 at 1:22 AM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    Which troop are you assigned to? Shoot me a PM

13. Oct 9, 2009 at 3:46 AM
    Blumpkinson

Blumpkinson Fuelled by plutonium and wild animals

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    OR
    Vehicle:
    03 4x4 5spd
    I got cuffed on mischief night when i was 15 an thrown in the back my one wrist was bleeding from sitting on my hands. The cop was being a dick, he threw me up against his car:mad:. A little unnecessary wouldn't you say?

14. Oct 9, 2009 at 4:02 AM
    FoxySandChick

FoxySandChick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 DC 4x4 Base model V6 Impulse Red Pearl
    De-badged, limo tint, black wet okole's, weathertechs, extra d-rings, TSB bilsteins
    I've driven a few :spy:

15. Oct 9, 2009 at 4:43 AM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    my lawyer will not let me speak about it :)

16. Oct 9, 2009 at 8:12 AM
    higherlux

higherlux Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Blake
    middle of S.C.
    Vehicle:
    1998 tacoma 2.7l 4wd/1986 POS
    Mall crawler status
    im a good lil boy so no

not really i just know what to do not to get caught :D

17. Oct 9, 2009 at 8:33 AM
    619Tacoma

619Tacoma Baja bound

Member:
    First Name:
    Call me Rocco
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5, Sport, 4dr
    - Billstein 5100's all around with OME 885 coil springs. - K&N Air Filter - HID Headlights & Fogs - Kenwood Stereo & Infinity Speakers - CB Radio, - Fog On Anytime mod - Anti Tailgate theft mod. More comming...
    About 7 years ago, i was smokin some Ganja with some friends inside my old beat up nissan sentra in the Movie theatre parking lot (You know, we wanted to enjoy the movie a little bit more). We think the parking lot security probably called the cops because they showed up and it was funny as hell. Well only after i found out that the cop didn't see me throw out the baggie we had. I was scared shitless because i could've sworn he saw me throw it. It was hilarious afterward because the cop came up to my window, first thing he says (It was a black cop and he just said it in the funniest way ever) "You guys are fucking smoking weed aren't you?" I swear, he said it in some high pitch tone that till now we crack up about. Afterward, he started asking us if we could kick eachother's asses and they were cool with us. They did put us in the back of the cop car while questioning us though. The cops tone of voice and emphasis on certain words were just funny. Not because we were high in the clouds (though i'm sure that played a part) but it was just so damn funny how he said it. We were honest with them (Other than the pretty large baggie we had that they didn't see) and they let us go. Killed our high of course but I'll take that over a citation any day.

18. Oct 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM
    higherlux

higherlux Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Blake
    middle of S.C.
    Vehicle:
    1998 tacoma 2.7l 4wd/1986 POS
    Mall crawler status
    x2

19. Oct 9, 2009 at 1:03 PM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    I was smoking with my friend in my taco in Berkeley and a cop drove by, stopped and did a U-turn. I was paranoid so I got out and ran. Needless to say, they caught me and sat me down by my truck for an hour questioning me. They were hella funny cuz they knew we were high and kept messing with us. They mainly thought we were trying to steal the truck and didnt care at all that we were smoking weed. It was scary at one point cuz they made me stand up and lace my fingers behind me, but all they did was search me and then let me sit back down, didnt even cuff me. At the end, they taught us how to smoke and not get caught and to never run from the cops. haha, we got let go with a warning.

20. Oct 14, 2009 at 4:24 PM
    619Tacoma

619Tacoma Baja bound

Member:
    First Name:
    Call me Rocco
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5, Sport, 4dr
    - Billstein 5100's all around with OME 885 coil springs. - K&N Air Filter - HID Headlights & Fogs - Kenwood Stereo & Infinity Speakers - CB Radio, - Fog On Anytime mod - Anti Tailgate theft mod. More comming...

Yeah, ive been lucky to have the same experiences. Just a lecture and a warning.

Once, they made us walk home like a mile If not we'd get a DUI.
    Another time they just made us break the pipe and leave.

The time at the movie theater was classic though. I cannot explain how funny the cop said "you guys are fucking smokin weed arent cha?!" I remember the cop was asking us if we could kick eachother's asses.. At one point he even told us to tell him "I know what you guys are thinking, Officer *Dont remember his name* you're fucking killing my high, Just say it!" Just Too damn funny. Old times:cool:

Products Discussed in

To Top