1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Coverking® - Spacer Mesh Custom Seat Covers

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by BlkTaco47, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Jan 14, 2020 at 7:32 AM
    BlkTaco47

BlkTaco47 [OP] Unhinged

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Black AT DCSB 4x4 TRD
    JL Audio C2690tx Speakers Alpine MRV-F300 JL Audio 10" Sub - Full length Ported Sub Box Kicker Tweeters BFG KO2's 265/70/17 Tint N-Fab Bars Husky WB Mats AVS Visors Console Divider Tacoma Tonneau Cover ALL PRO 1.5" wheel spacers aFe CAI w/ Dry filter TRD Wheels Custom Remote Starter TRD Pro Grille ROAV Dash Cam 3" RC Lift Turn-down exhaust pipe TRD PRO Shift Knob vF Tune
    Anyone have these installed that can comment on fit & quality?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  2. Jan 14, 2020 at 7:58 AM
    bshammer0

bshammer0 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Nashville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2017 DCSB TRD OR 4x4
    Prinsu, TruckCovers USA, Coverking, OVTuned
    Can't speak to the mesh, but I have the genuine neoprene from Coverking and they are solid. Fit and look just like OEM. I've had mine on for 3 years, and after about 2.5yrs of sliding in and out of the truck I did wear through part of the cover, but this was just because I was being lazy and sliding out of the truck. I called them up about a replacement and they sent me a replacement cover for the driver's side for ~$50 so I was happy.

My seats underneath still look brand new despite a baby/toddler being in my truck for the last 2 years with lots of spills that easily wipe up, and I clean them with wetsuit cleaner a couple of times per year. Good products IMO

BlkTaco47[OP] likes this.
  3. Jan 14, 2020 at 8:16 AM
    Nomad26

Nomad26 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    '16 MGM OR Access Cab, ‘16 MGM RAV4 Hybrid
    I used to have the mesh in my Jeep and they were cushy, fit well, and the quality was great! But, everything, and I mean everything, would get stuck in the mesh and was very hard to get out. I work outside so all sorts of debris and dust would get trapped in there. I really liked how they felt and looked though. I upgraded to the neoprene ones this time around and I really like them too, but better because nothing gets stuck in them.

Edit: Also, I would have to clean them often because underneath a layer of dust would sit on my entire seat.

BlkTaco47[OP] likes this.
  4. Jan 14, 2020 at 9:52 AM
    BlkTaco47

BlkTaco47 [OP] Unhinged

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Black AT DCSB 4x4 TRD
    JL Audio C2690tx Speakers Alpine MRV-F300 JL Audio 10" Sub - Full length Ported Sub Box Kicker Tweeters BFG KO2's 265/70/17 Tint N-Fab Bars Husky WB Mats AVS Visors Console Divider Tacoma Tonneau Cover ALL PRO 1.5" wheel spacers aFe CAI w/ Dry filter TRD Wheels Custom Remote Starter TRD Pro Grille ROAV Dash Cam 3" RC Lift Turn-down exhaust pipe TRD PRO Shift Knob vF Tune
    that's the other thing I was thinking about with it being mesh is that dirt and shit would fall through and sit under there.

Products Discussed in

To Top