1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Custom enclosures/amp racks in "kit" form....

Discussion in 'Mr Marv' started by Mr Marv, May 31, 2009.

1. May 31, 2009 at 12:32 PM
    Mr Marv

Mr Marv [OP] 1-831-383-0308 7am-10pm pst Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Marv
    Monterey Bay California
    Vehicle:
    Custom Built Enclosures/speaker adapters etc
    Authorized Hybrid Audio Technologies Dealer (www.hybrid-audio.com) ARC Audio amplifiers, subs, processors now available! Helix Processors now available! For you super high end guys Brax amplifiers will be available soon! (PICS HERE and new website coming soon with Subwoofers, Amplifiers, Wiring Kits)
    Unfortunately several people recently have taken advantage of me thinking I was helping them build their own enclosures by taking my blueprints to other builders/shops allowing them to benefit from my time/hard work in coming up with these designs so I may be forced to eliminate the practice of giving the plans away. :(

During a conversation with a TW member recently we were discussing this and he asked if I would instead sell him the pieces in kit form. I used to offer this service but it became too difficult since I do so many different designs however with the Tacomas there are numerous parts that are the same for all so it may be feasible. In any case I am considering giving it a try again and wanted to see if you guys would have any interest or even if you think there might be interest so any and all opinions would be appreciated! :)

2. Jun 5, 2009 at 12:42 PM
    GoBlueFan

GoBlueFan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Bossier City, LA
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 PreRunner
    Step bars, billet grill with custom TOYOTA, MB Quart RSI 216 components, Hifonics ZXi 4410, RAAMmat deadened doors/back wall/roof covered with ensolite , 24" Magnaflow muffler, hand polished stock exhaust tip, tinted, OEM TRD Bilstiens all around with 1/4" spacers up front to level it out. Sport wheels added.
    Very cool idea Marvin. I like it. Any idea of pricing?

Oh...and to whoever that took advantage of your overwhelming generosity...

dork:smack:MrMarv

Products Discussed in

To Top