1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Custom interior

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Schenko, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Jun 14, 2012 at 5:20 PM
    Schenko

Schenko [OP] Member

Member:
    texas
    Vehicle:
    03 prerunner SR5 TRD
    this doesnt really count as a mod but i figured id say in this section that ill put up some pics of my truck after it gets fixed. some guy decided to turn into me and ruined the whole passenger side. truck is so tough the window and locks and door still work fine.
    I have a 2003 prerunner and I want to use the steering wheel and seats out of a newer gen taco and I was wondering if anyone knew if they would fit before I got them

2. Jun 14, 2012 at 5:23 PM
    rsbmg

rsbmg Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vista,CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Doublecab TRD Offroad
    Front Aluminum bumper by Relentless Fab. Smittybuilt Winch Complete set of skids by ATO TC UCA's Fox Ext. Travel Front Reservoirs.
    Anything will fit with the proper amount of force :D

You might check at the dealer, the parts department may be able to shed some light on it.

3. Jun 14, 2012 at 5:27 PM
    Brianz1001

Brianz1001 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Retired on my couch with a cold beer in my hand
    too much to type
    Don't think the seats will bolt up to the existing bolt pattern, you might be able to use 2 then drill the other 2.

4. Jun 14, 2012 at 5:38 PM
    Schenko

Schenko [OP] Member

Member:
    texas
    Vehicle:
    03 prerunner SR5 TRD
    this doesnt really count as a mod but i figured id say in this section that ill put up some pics of my truck after it gets fixed. some guy decided to turn into me and ruined the whole passenger side. truck is so tough the window and locks and door still work fine.
    Yeah I probably will check the dealer I just wanted to know it if anyone on here has done it yet. The seats in my 03 barely fit and I was worried that the 2nd gen may have wider seats. Also i don't know if the cruise control and stuff could swap over.

5. Jun 14, 2012 at 5:40 PM
    Schenko

Schenko [OP] Member

Member:
    texas
    Vehicle:
    03 prerunner SR5 TRD
    Also if anyone has any pics of their interior they would like to share feel free to post some pics and share ideas.

Products Discussed in

To Top