1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Customer Feedback

Discussion in 'Shelberg Customs' started by Ghost848, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Nov 19, 2013 at 6:48 PM
    Ghost848

Ghost848 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Alberta,Canada
    Vehicle:
    09 V6 TRD OR Silver M6
    OME + Dakers, 285/75R16 Nitto Trail Grapplers, ARB Bumper, Columbia overland Dual battery, Super winch,CC stage 4 clutch, bestop supertop, URD TO bearing, BHLM headlights, Cruisin offroad rear bumper, Harrop front E-locker.
    Well... let me tell you what a bad experience...

He was too nice, way understanding, took my ideas and made them better! OUT RAGED!!!

lol Jokes aside, he was a awesome guy to deal with and will recommend him to everyone that asks. There was a delay in eta due to materials but he was quick to let me know that there will be a delay a couple weeks... to me no big deal. I know perfection comes with time.

Product reveiw, well when I opened to box i was in awe..how well the woods were laminated can barely even tell there was glue in there, in my eyes as a carpenter good freekin job!:thumbsup: the woods chosen where picked carefully for the best finish and good character in the wood. looking where the threads were inserted into the knob was done very well and cleanly. No signs of stress in the wood from putting it in. Now I asked for a shift pattern to be engraved in and filled in with silver paint.... That came out VERY CLEANLY. I thought for sure there would be a little "error" if i may, but it looks like it got machined into wood:eek:. Very clean! The finish of the laqure on the outside is flawlessand decently thick to help seal the wood. Good if you get -40 temps in the winter.

Use Well i put it on the shifter, with my main complaints as why i got a new one:
    -Having an aftermarket short shift kit, its is NOISY and it got amplified by the plastic knob that came with it
    -Knob was way to small for my hands, harder to shift cleanly
    -Ugly as sinn

Well Wes hooked me up, noise is gone. Fits my hands perfectly and has changed my shifting night and day! It looks BA:cool:
    He was also a good sport with my trolling when I told him it was the wrong thread, sorry again couldnt resist. ;)
    Thanks alot Wes I hope I have a chance to do buisness with you again
    and I will foreward any busness onto you if I can!
    D33D391E-8D9D-4748-820E-8BA4386FACE6-185_db69ac6cd828f8a9c5b132b64bcaa7e7267d5952.jpg

:D

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  2. Dec 12, 2013 at 5:56 AM
    Ghost848

Ghost848 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Alberta,Canada
    Vehicle:
    09 V6 TRD OR Silver M6
    OME + Dakers, 285/75R16 Nitto Trail Grapplers, ARB Bumper, Columbia overland Dual battery, Super winch,CC stage 4 clutch, bestop supertop, URD TO bearing, BHLM headlights, Cruisin offroad rear bumper, Harrop front E-locker.
    Well the knob lived the test, we had a couple -40 days here and i was expecting it to crack due to the cold.... Nope she still kicking it 6speeds under bahaha thanks again wes!!!

To Top