1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cycling part garage clean out...

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Whitecloud, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Jan 18, 2014 at 3:59 AM
    Whitecloud

Whitecloud [OP] Cloudy-fabricator of things

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathan
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    Superwhite 06 DCLB
    ICON Extended travel Coilovers, Custom leaf pack, custom sliders and F&R bumpers, 295 75 17 Toyo Open Country MT's, On-Board air with F+R connectors, On-Board water with quick disconnect shower.Trimmed fenders and body mount chop. LOTS of wiring, dual battery setup, Solar charging system, with some random lights spread around here and there.
    Okay all. I got multiple giant boxes of cycling parts that I need to shed from the garage.

So long story short I used to race in a semi pro capacity here in NM and have lots of parts. Derailleur's, chain rings, cassettes, cranks, BB's and lots more. If you need anything let me know. I have both Shimano and Campy stuff and will try to get up some pics later today. Just need to get rid of some of this stuff.

If you need something ask and make me an offer, there is a good chance that I have it, worst thing I could say is no (doubtful I will). Just need a bit more than what shipping would be.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Couple more pics as I round up the boxes.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  2. Jan 18, 2014 at 5:40 PM
    RAT PRODUCTS

RAT PRODUCTS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Farmington, MN
    Vehicle:
    Cummins Coal Roller
    Smokin with a smarty.
    Take a pic of the box of parts.

3. Jan 18, 2014 at 10:57 PM
    Whitecloud

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathan
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    Superwhite 06 DCLB
    ICON Extended travel Coilovers, Custom leaf pack, custom sliders and F&R bumpers, 295 75 17 Toyo Open Country MT's, On-Board air with F+R connectors, On-Board water with quick disconnect shower.Trimmed fenders and body mount chop. LOTS of wiring, dual battery setup, Solar charging system, with some random lights spread around here and there.
    I will Sunday. Spent the day taking care of the kids and sleeping before work.

4. Jan 20, 2014 at 11:31 AM
    Whitecloud

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathan
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    Superwhite 06 DCLB
    Bump. Pics added to the OP.

Products Discussed in

To Top